Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

2013 NMCOA Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
you got it David I belive there is a decrative wind mill in front
Sweet! so its a plan!...we will definately meet there and caravan our way in!...

Now if we can just get EV1 else lined up! and meet at the same place? and the same time! Wohooooo....

Also I just reserved our room.. for the weekend!

Old 01-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Booked my Hot tub room nights of 27, 28 and 29

So stoked !!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 09:55 AM

5 Year Member

Booked my Hot tub room nights of 27, 28 and 29

So stoked !!!!
I too booked the same nights...I got the "handicapped" room!
Im just gonna have to use the Hot tub in the lobby ahahahahahaha

Old 01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm thinking of probably trailering my car down. Tadd, I'm not sure about Thursday but I'll let you know if I do decide to head down that day. I was thinking more along the lines of heading down early Friday morning, however Thusday isn't out of the question. Just means I would have to take two days off of work instead of one. David, your place is way out of the way and would require backtracking.

I need to book my room. When you book with the hotel you mention you're with NMCOA. I wouldn't mention anything about the Forum.

Also, parking during the show is by class.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:03 AM
5 Year Member

Monte Party!!!!!! Dudes and Dudettes !!

Old 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
I'm thinking of probably trailering my car down. Tadd, I'm not sure about Thursday but I'll let you know if I do decide to head down that day. I was thinking more along the lines of heading down early Friday morning, however Thusday isn't out of the question. Just means I would have to take two days off of work instead of one. David, your place is way out of the way and would require backtracking.

I need to book my room. When you book with the hotel you mention you're with NMCOA. I wouldn't mention anything about the Forum.

Also, parking during the show is by class.
Lets keep updated on here as to time.
Convoy would be cool ya gotta drive the beast Matt
Iam going to make an appointment at a local detail shop down there before leaving and have the Deuce washed after arriving there; BUT the club does offer facilites to wash your ride right there at the hotel yourself. Also using road armor on the Deuce

True you have to park your car by class once they get the spots allocated but ya can wonder around and meet with people

Last edited by Tadcaster; 01-11-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM

5 Year Member

Matt:
Then lets try to meet up with Tad at the welcome ctr... It would sure be cool to see us all roll in together. along with anyone else that chooses to join us.. Even though youd have to take an extra day off..(as we all know working is always the priority) I dont mind that we dont meet at my place...we just have to roll in together like our own club! .
Im with you Tad party on Dude! I may just take mine down to the local detail shop and get mine done professionally. Then all I have to do is maintain it from there....at least thats the goal....

Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM
10 Year Member

Yes let's keep updated here. Tadd, I'd love to drive the car but long highway trips tend to chew the front end up, and with the black that stuff shows up worse. I'm not 100% set on trailering but it has been a thought. Especially having been repainted recently; they can't cure the paint as hot as in the factory so it chips easier. I made two trips around Thanksgiving (Vermilion, OH and Grand Rapids, MI), trying very hard not to drive close behind anyone or around trucks, and I've still got some small dings just from those two trips that I need to touch up when I take the car out of storage. That said, I'm hesitant on driving it long distances on the highway.

I'm actually thinking heading down Thursday would be better in general, but I could meet up with you guys then.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Yes let's keep updated here. Tadd, I'd love to drive the car but long highway trips tend to chew the front end up, and with the black that stuff shows up worse. I'm not 100% set on trailering but it has been a thought. Especially having been repainted recently; they can't cure the paint as hot as in the factory so it chips easier. I made two trips around Thanksgiving (Vermilion, OH and Grand Rapids, MI), trying very hard not to drive close behind anyone or around trucks, and I've still got some small dings just from those two trips that I need to touch up when I take the car out of storage. That said, I'm hesitant on driving it long distances on the highway.

I'm actually thinking heading down Thursday would be better in general, but I could meet up with you guys then.
Get yourself a car bra Matt they really work wonders I always use mine

http://buycarbra.com/front-end-cover...NTE---CARLO-SS

Last edited by Tadcaster; 01-11-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:32 PM
10 Year Member

Get yourself a car bra Matt they really work wonders I always use mine
Oh wow, I didn't know a bra was available for the 06+ Monte. Does that bra go on relatively easy and without any fasteners (i.e. drilling holes, etc.)? I may have to invest in one of these for highway trips, thanks Tadd!

Quick Reply: 2013 NMCOA Nationals