Meet & Gathering PICTURES Got pictures from a meet, gathering or car show? Post them in here! We love pics!

Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver

Good evening everyone... Today was a great day, sunny, 12 degrees Celcius, one of those days to put the windows down and open the sunroof... Well I got to do just that, but what made it special was that David (dbaldwin) drove up from Washington State... We got to cruise the downtown and take a few illegally parked shots at the the Olympic Flame and in Stanley Park with the Lions Gate Bridge in the background... While we were setting up our cars for the shots we actually had people stop, chat, compliment and one lady and her family actually took there picture with the cars... That felt awesome... David it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with you today, we must do it again...

PS- We actually had January & February 2014 MOTM together... What are the odds...

Attached Thumbnails Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver-vancouver-20140213-00162.jpg   Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver-vancouver-20140213-00166.jpg   Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver-img-20140213-00170.jpg   Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver-west-vancouver-20140213-00174.jpg   Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver-vancouver-20140213-00176.jpg  

Last edited by Crusader SS; 02-13-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:47 AM

Nice ! Wish i lived by people. I dont :[

Old 02-14-2014, 11:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

It certainly was a blast Damien! It was a Beautiful day for a Cruz! Between the day Cruz and the night life we are already planning another Vancouver trip. I love the way the pictures look and cant wait to see the ones with the better camera. Thanks to you and everyone else in BC for making us feel so welcome. We will have to do it again soon.

Old 02-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Nice that you guys could meet up like that. Vancouver is a beautiful city and has beautiful backdrops for pictures every place you turn.

I remember Stanley Park when I was a kid, we used to take the sea ferry/ sea bus over.

Actually one of my fondest childhood memories is from driving around Stanley park with my parents and the whole family would sing Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp (still one of my all time fav songs, hmmm wonder why lol)

And both cars are deserving of the MOTM titles that they hold

Old 02-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Originally Posted by ohara
Nice that you guys could meet up like that. Vancouver is a beautiful city and has beautiful backdrops for pictures every place you turn.

I remember Stanley Park when I was a kid, we used to take the sea ferry/ sea bus over.

Actually one of my fondest childhood memories is from driving around Stanley park with my parents and the whole family would sing Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp (still one of my all time fav songs, hmmm wonder why lol)

And both cars are deserving of the MOTM titles that they hold
Thanks Ken... It is absolutely beautiful around here and there is a view around every corner...

Also, I wonder if one of our Mods could move this thread to the Meets & Gathering section... I posted incorrectly, my appologizes...

Old 02-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Nice, looks like you guys had some nice weather too. Can't say the same here. Great to see some West Coast guys meeting up; not many of you out that way.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:35 PM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Nice, looks like you guys had some nice weather too. Can't say the same here. Great to see some West Coast guys meeting up; not many of you out that way.
There really isnt, which it was so nice to have the Jan and Feb MOTM together from the west coast. West Coast Represent!

Old 02-18-2014, 01:31 PM

Hi Crusader, am I to believe that there are other Monte owners in and around Vancouver who love their cars? I live out here in Agassiz and would be excited if there were. I bought my 2007 a few months back and am looking for other owners in BC to share time with. Can we talk?
Regards, Moe

Old 02-18-2014, 01:36 PM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by moejean
Hi Crusader, am I to believe that there are other Monte owners in and around Vancouver who love their cars? I live out here in Agassiz and would be excited if there were. I bought my 2007 a few months back and am looking for other owners in BC to share time with. Can we talk?
Regards, Moe
We are trying to grow interest on the west coast! Welcome to the forum. There are four or five of us down in washington state and crusaderss is up around vancouver. I saw a few more monte's up there while I was there so I'm sure you guys can gauge interest up there as well.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Lookin' good. Send some of that weather my way...I'm tired of all the rain we've had lately...

Quick Reply: Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver