Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meet & Gathering PICTURES (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meet-gathering-pictures-59/)
-   -   Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meet-gathering-pictures-59/mini-meet-greet-vancouver-47339/)

Crusader SS 02-13-2014 10:45 PM

Mini Meet & Greet in Vancouver

5 Attachment(s)
Good evening everyone... Today was a great day, sunny, 12 degrees Celcius, one of those days to put the windows down and open the sunroof... Well I got to do just that, but what made it special was that David (dbaldwin) drove up from Washington State... We got to cruise the downtown and take a few illegally parked shots at the the Olympic Flame and in Stanley Park with the Lions Gate Bridge in the background... While we were setting up our cars for the shots we actually had people stop, chat, compliment and one lady and her family actually took there picture with the cars... That felt awesome... David it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with you today, we must do it again...:)

PS- We actually had January & February 2014 MOTM together... What are the odds...:)

Hiroska 02-14-2014 08:47 AM

Nice ! Wish i lived by people. I dont :[

dbaldwin 02-14-2014 11:46 PM

It certainly was a blast Damien! It was a Beautiful day for a Cruz! Between the day Cruz and the night life we are already planning another Vancouver trip. I love the way the pictures look and cant wait to see the ones with the better camera. Thanks to you and everyone else in BC for making us feel so welcome. We will have to do it again soon.

ohara 02-15-2014 11:24 AM

Nice that you guys could meet up like that. Vancouver is a beautiful city and has beautiful backdrops for pictures every place you turn.

I remember Stanley Park when I was a kid, we used to take the sea ferry/ sea bus over.

Actually one of my fondest childhood memories is from driving around Stanley park with my parents and the whole family would sing Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp (still one of my all time fav songs, hmmm wonder why lol)

And both cars are deserving of the MOTM titles that they hold :)

Crusader SS 02-15-2014 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 597172)
Nice that you guys could meet up like that. Vancouver is a beautiful city and has beautiful backdrops for pictures every place you turn.

I remember Stanley Park when I was a kid, we used to take the sea ferry/ sea bus over.

Actually one of my fondest childhood memories is from driving around Stanley park with my parents and the whole family would sing Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp (still one of my all time fav songs, hmmm wonder why lol)

And both cars are deserving of the MOTM titles that they hold :)

Thanks Ken... It is absolutely beautiful around here and there is a view around every corner...:)

Also, I wonder if one of our Mods could move this thread to the Meets & Gathering section... I posted incorrectly, my appologizes...:o

06mistreSS 02-15-2014 01:13 PM

Nice, looks like you guys had some nice weather too. Can't say the same here. Great to see some West Coast guys meeting up; not many of you out that way.

dbaldwin 02-15-2014 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 597191)
Nice, looks like you guys had some nice weather too. Can't say the same here. Great to see some West Coast guys meeting up; not many of you out that way.

There really isnt, which it was so nice to have the Jan and Feb MOTM together from the west coast. West Coast Represent!

moejean 02-18-2014 01:31 PM

Hi Crusader, am I to believe that there are other Monte owners in and around Vancouver who love their cars? I live out here in Agassiz and would be excited if there were. I bought my 2007 a few months back and am looking for other owners in BC to share time with. Can we talk?
Regards, Moe

dbaldwin 02-18-2014 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by moejean (Post 597985)
Hi Crusader, am I to believe that there are other Monte owners in and around Vancouver who love their cars? I live out here in Agassiz and would be excited if there were. I bought my 2007 a few months back and am looking for other owners in BC to share time with. Can we talk?
Regards, Moe

We are trying to grow interest on the west coast! Welcome to the forum. There are four or five of us down in washington state and crusaderss is up around vancouver. I saw a few more monte's up there while I was there so I'm sure you guys can gauge interest up there as well.

03SSLE 02-20-2014 07:51 AM

Lookin' good. :thumbsup: Send some of that weather my way...I'm tired of all the rain we've had lately... :(