MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Site Upgrade - please post your problems here

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Update: I've changed the default settings. You should now be able to see threads with posts in the past month. The threads should also be displayed in order of date and time of the last post instead of thread title.

This should make the forum a little more like the old forum.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:55 AM

Hi Taz,
I too like the idea of more user titles

0 to 29 posts ----- "Junior Member"
30 to 99 posts ---- "Member"
100 to 149 posts -- "Senior Member"
150 to 199 posts -- "Super Member"
200 to 249 Posts -- "Super Sport Member"
250 to 349 Posts -- "Knight Member"
350 to 499 Posts -- "SS Knight Member"
500 to 799 Posts -- "Black Knight Member"

What do you think?

Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 PM

the security token issue should be fixed shortly, if not already..ive not gotten it today.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

THANK YOU Patrick for showing up and giving us some answers! It's been frustrating not having the administrator around to get the bugs worked out. Again, THANK YOU for coming back around. I hope you can stay around here

Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Arrow All my tokens are gone : )

Originally Posted by Patrick
the security token issue should be fixed shortly, if not already..ive not gotten it today.

Thanks Adminstrator `Patrick,
The MCF Tech's have stolen all my security tokens,
and are permiting me to harrass the members with my post(s)
Now I have no token$
Thanks 4 the fix.

For Members Infor Below
What R
Disconnected tokens ?
Disconnected tokens have neither a physical nor logical connection to the client computer. They typically do not require a special input device, and instead use a built-in display to print the generated authentication info, which the user enters manually themselves via a keyboard or keypad. Disconnected tokens are the most common type of security token used (usually in combination with a password) in two-factor authentication for online identification.

Last edited by Space; 03-11-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Because I got permission to make 1 more post : )
Old 03-11-2009, 01:25 PM

Everything's working fine from my end now, just the issue of the mascot image it the corner. Thanks guys.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
THANK YOU Patrick for showing up and giving us some answers! It's been frustrating not having the administrator around to get the bugs worked out. Again, THANK YOU for coming back around. I hope you can stay around here
Im always around...i just dont post very often. I check into the site often to make sure that things are going smoothly...unfortunately, the problems prior to the upgrade were well out of my control..or even the control of the programmers, hence the need for the new software. This has always been a great group of people here, and I know how frustrated you all were with the old software, but its time to start rebuilding, and we have a great base of active, knowledgeable members to build on!

Old 03-11-2009, 02:34 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Thank you Patrick for fixing the site for us. It works great now - no issues!

Old 03-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Smile Edit of MFC Commanders Post

Originally Posted by Patrick
Im always around...i just dont post very often. I check into the site often to make sure that things are going smoothly...unfortunately, the problems prior to the upgrade were well out of my control..or even the control of the programmers, hence the need for the new software. This has always been a great group of people here, and I know how frustrated you all were with the old software, but its time to start rebuilding, and we have a great base of active, knowledgeable members to build on!
[quote=Patrick;116380]

Above quote by MCF Admin `Patrick has been edited

Read below revision

MCF Comander: Im always around...i just dont post very often, being mostly corvert/invisible to many. I check into the site often to make sure that the weird kid from space isn't still messing everything up on the forum. Now`things are going smoothly...unfortunately, the problems the kid has caused by his crazy weird posts prior to the upgrade were well out of my control..or even the control of the programmers, and even recruits from Space Command had no control over him, hence the need for the new software. So any problems that you are having, please blame the `kid.

This has always been a great group of people here with the exception of that `kid that won't go away, and I know how frustrated you all were with the old software, and that weird `kid, but its time to start rebuilding, and we have a great base of active, knowledgeable members to build on! We are thankful that we have some great MCF Moderators that have the kid in control 4 now.

Watch out for the `kid 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 03-12-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Space: ~>Weird Sense of Humor
Old 05-21-2009, 06:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Is this an upgrade????? What happened? Did it crash again, or is THIS an improvement? Where do we logout at? OH wait a minute it's at the bottom of the thread! Where's all the links? CP, photos' etc? This sucks!

Quick Reply: Site Upgrade - please post your problems here