My Resignation - Page 3 - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

My Resignation

Old 01-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Arrow >Thank You 'Taz > Lou

Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Thank you everyone. For the kind words.

Edit: I also want to take this opportunity to thank a very good friend of ours, who has always been supportive and helpful to everyone. But he especially helped me out when there was no one else around. And remained honest and a loyal friend no matter how lame-brained my idea was.

Of course I'm talking about Space. He's away hard at work now. But he does check in when he gets a chance. Thanks Space! I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks Taz > 'Lou,
I will advise 'Space of your kind words & post. He is going to try to get back to Central Florida before he leaves for the islands. Company plane needed some updates & Space had items to get b-4 he departs the mainland.

Wish you the very best in life & in this new year. I also hope that you father's health improves!
Peace & Happiness to you & 'all > Bum'Mike

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 01-02-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:48 AM

Good Luck in your new Role. I saw you live in Windsor? Is that Windsor, Ontario?

Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks SpaceRider Mike.

Yes, I'm in windsor, ontario.

Old 01-02-2014, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Thanks SpaceRider Mike.

Yes, I'm in windsor, ontario.
My wife and her family are from Windsor. I'm up there every couple of years. Next time I'm there, I'll meet up with you and buy you a beer or two. Thanks for all the hard work, Ay!

Old 01-02-2014, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by ThePCSurgeon View Post
My wife and her family are from Windsor. I'm up there every couple of years. Next time I'm there, I'll meet up with you and buy you a beer or two. Thanks for all the hard work, Ay!

I'll drink to that > Sounds like a good plan > When will you be in Windsor

.................................................. ...........

Old 01-02-2014, 02:36 PM

LOL, Maybe late spring, Early Summer. My Mother in Law's house needs a couple of minor repairs I may do for her. She lives near the end of Clinton St. Other Family lives in the Tecumseh area. Love the waterfront down there. During my last visit, my wife had a High School reunion. Good Time had by all.

Old 01-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Monte of the Month -- December 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lou,

Thank you for your service, hardwork, and dedication you put into making MCF what it is today! It is because of you all this is possible; Ideas have been exchanged, Friends have been made, Members have been inspired! We all greatly appreciate everything you've done for us, we won't forget it!

Mike, you are correct. You have big shoes to fill, but I believe (and I think we can all agree) that Lou picked the right man for the job! I believe you have the background and knowledge to keep MCF up and active! Congrats on the job, buddy!

P.S.-Lou, I got the MOTM Certificate the other day, and I must say it looks very professional! I love it! Thanks again!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Scarlette. You got the last MOTM certificate from me as admin. I believe Keane will be the first to get a MOTM certificate from Mike.

PCSurgeon... Sounds like a plan. Next time you're in town, give me a shout. We can meet up somewhere. The A&W on Tecumseh road east has cruise nights on tuesdays from spring till fall.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

You will be missed but I am sure you will be on now and then. Enjoy life...

Old 01-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
5 Year Member

Thanks for your dedication and work Taz.

You should try to make one of our Michigan Meets sometime. Just across the border; you're not that far.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Resignation

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.