Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/)
-   -   Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/might-have-just-picked-up-set-intimidator-floor-mats-33682/)

zjerry 02-19-2012 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423731)
:rotfl: oh yea we're making a deal for my wheels too

Are your wheels chrome ?

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423737)
still, its like justin said they should go to someone who would actually get use out of them and enjoy them not leave them in the box in a closet.

i can put them to good use if i want, i just choose not to since theyre so new ;)

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423745)
i can put them to good use if i want, i just choose not to since theyre so new ;)

whatevr it is what it is, some people will be the way u r being and some can be understanding like justin and know how much ya want them and that. im out of here.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS (Post 423740)
X2 on that. We all can see that there's not going to be a solution that suits everyone. I have no problems with either of you, just seems like it keeps getting rubbed in this guys face that he didn't have the money at the time and I can totally relate. Money doesn't come so easy for everyone so it's not right to keep rubbing it in, we all know Brady didn't get them so...

money doesnt come by easy for me either man.
i dont see why he cant just deal with it and let it be.
if he wanted he wouldve paid what my asking price was going to be. he was going to have no problem paying $100 for the first ones he was talking about. and my price was going to be below $100 after shipping! he just never let me finish explaining to him what the deal was going to be

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423742)
u told me $20 plus the $65 plus shipping last night frank. and you knew money is tight at my house why would you come out saying that right now? thats being disrespectful right there.

i told u i was going to use at least $20 for gas to get them, you automatically assumed i was going to add that to the $65!

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 423744)
Are your wheels chrome ?

nope my wheels arent chrome jerry :p lol

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423747)
whatevr it is what it is, some people will be the way u r being and some can be understanding like justin and know how much ya want them and that. im out of here.

peace dude... http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...milies/109.gif

and idc what you think of me man, you dont know me...

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423751)
money doesnt come by easy for me either man.
i dont see why he cant just deal with it and let it be.
if he wanted he wouldve paid what my asking price was going to be. he was going to have no problem paying $100 for the first ones he was talking about. and my price was going to be below $100 after shipping! he just never let me finish explaining to him what the deal was going to be

i told u i was going to use at least $20 for gas to get them, you automatically assumed i was going to add that to the $65!

nope my wheels arent chrome jerry :p lol

no i was actually trying to talk to guy down and when he wouldnt come down and tried to take money from me i said i didnt want them. i was just going off what u said last night frank, i was all upset and everything. i knew u werent just going to charge me $65 plus shipping and i thought for sure u wouldnt let anyone have them for under $75 and then u let mike get them for $67 thats what upsets me most, u were saying how much they were worth and all that last night and how you wouldnt lose money on them if you sold them to me then you sell them for $67 that doesnt make since at all.

monte carlo 3831 02-19-2012 09:07 PM

:postwhore:...........a good argument can raise your post count......

zjerry 02-19-2012 09:07 PM

The ones on my Monte are chrome , the set on wife's Impala are not chrome .. both set's are 17 's , Mike was looking at both set's when he was here :rotfl:

03JGMonte 02-19-2012 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 423757)

Indeed it can :rotfl:

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423756)
no i was actually trying to talk to guy down and when he wouldnt come down and tried to take money from me i said i didnt want them. i was just going off what u said last night frank, i was all upset and everything. i knew u werent just going to charge me $65 plus shipping and i thought for sure u wouldnt let anyone have them for under $75 and then u let mike get them for $67 thats what upsets me most, u were saying how much they were worth and all that last night and how you wouldnt lose money on them if you sold them to me then you sell them for $67 that doesnt make since at all.

im not going to lose money on them with mike though :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 423757)

:rotfl: http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...postwhore2.bmp

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 423758)
The ones on my Monte are chrome , the set on wife's Impala are not chrome .. both set's are 17 's , Mike was looking at both set's when he was here :rotfl:

yea mine are the 17's too, i wouldve loved to own the chrome ones though :rolleyes: