Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/)
-   -   Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/might-have-just-picked-up-set-intimidator-floor-mats-33682/)

zjerry 02-19-2012 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423723)
all you told me is they were going to be atleast $20 more than the $65 you paid for them along with shipping that was last night. and i just deleted all my pm's because they were full, i was talking to jose and had to delete them so we could continue on our conversation. and why didnt u charge mike ur gas money to go get them? but u were going to charge me???????

I think he isn't charging Mike for gas because ,Frank is going to make it up on the price of the wheels he is selling to Mike.:rotfl:

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 423725)
I think he isn't charging Mike for gas because ,Frank is going to make it up on the price of the wheels he is selling to Mike.:rotfl:

still that shouldnt make a difference jerry, frank knew how much i needed them and wanted them. if he is going to charge one person for gas he should charge everyone. i think other people will agree with me on that.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423723)
all you told me is they were going to be atleast $20 more than the $65 you paid for them along with shipping that was last night. and i just deleted all my pm's because they were full, i was talking to jose and had to delete them so we could continue on our conversation. and why didnt u charge mike ur gas money to go get them? but u were going to charge me?????? i dont get why ya think i am lying he said straight up they were on hold for me until my dad got his check.

i said it'd be at least $20 of gas i'd use to go get them, that doesn't mean i was going to charge ya $20 more!! :p :rotfl:

oh and cus my mike is my bud and is paying for my disney ticket :):rotfl:

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423729)
i said it'd be at least $20 of gas i'd use to go get them, that doesn't mean i was going to charge ya $20 more!! :p :rotfl:

oh and cus my mike is my bud and is paying for my disney ticket :):rotfl:

Frank that shouldnt matter, you still knew how much i wanted them and needed them.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 423725)

:rotfl: oh yea we're making a deal for my wheels too

monte carlo 3831 02-19-2012 08:45 PM

Give it a rest guys......

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423731)
:rotfl: oh yea we're making a deal for my wheels too

still, its like justin said they should go to someone who would actually get use out of them and enjoy them not leave them in the box in a closet.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423730)
Frank that shouldnt matter, you still knew how much i wanted them and needed them.

yea and if you wanted them that bad you would pay up whatever i was going to ask you for, which you never gave me the chance to give you the price :thumbsdown: you automatically assumed i was going to rip you off or something.

01 Monte SS 02-19-2012 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 423732)
Give it a rest guys......

X2 on that. We all can see that there's not going to be a solution that suits everyone. I have no problems with either of you, just seems like it keeps getting rubbed in this guys face that he didn't have the money at the time and I can totally relate. Money doesn't come so easy for everyone so it's not right to keep rubbing it in, we all know Brady didn't get them so...

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423739)
yea and if you wanted them that bad you would pay up whatever i was going to ask you for, which you never gave me the chance to give you the price :thumbsdown: you automatically assumed i was going to rip you off or something.

u told me $20 plus the $65 plus shipping last night frank. and you knew money is tight at my house why would you come out saying that right now? thats being disrespectful right there.