Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/)
-   -   Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/interior-audio-visual-electronics-11/might-have-just-picked-up-set-intimidator-floor-mats-33682/)

zjerry 02-19-2012 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423705)
way it sounds fred was going to rip people off lol. he was gonna take my money for sure even if someone else bought them and i wouldnt have know that.

How can you say that about Fred did you send him money ?

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423704)
well he had no problem selling them to me :)
so i dont think he was holding them for anayone :p

he stated he was holding them for me, thats just what i am going by. im more upset now that u sold them to mike for $67 but u were gonna sell them to me for $85 plus shipping. i wish u would have just sold them to me for $67 and i would have had no problem paying that plus the shipping. im an easy guy to work with frank, i just needed until my dad gets his check im sure people can understand where that comes from.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423705)
way it sounds fred was going to rip people off lol. he was gonna take my money for sure even if someone else bought them and i wouldnt have know that.

doubt it :cool: Fred is a really nice old man, sat down and had a nice conversation with him :) he used to work for GM for a while. that explains how he got ahold of 2 sets of mats. told me he sold the other set last year for $95
man had a nice big house in a very nice neighborhood. doubt he'd wanna rip someone off for $65 :rotfl::p

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 423711)
How can you say that about Fred did you send him money ?

was going to when my dad gets paid. i had no clue until frank told me he was buying them that anyone else had any interest in them, he told me i was the only was interested in them.

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423713)
doubt it :cool: Fred is a really nice old man, sat down and had a nice conversation with him :) he used to work for GM for a while. that explains how he got ahold of 2 sets of mats. told me he sold the other set last year for $95
man had a nice big house in a very nice neighborhood. doubt he'd wanna rip someone off for $65 :rotfl::p

like i said Frank he told me he was going to hold them until my dad got his check.

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423712)
he stated he was holding them for me, thats just what i am going by. im more upset now that u sold them to mike for $67 but u were gonna sell them to me for $85 plus shipping. i wish u would have just sold them to me for $67 and i would have had no problem paying that plus the shipping. im an easy guy to work with frank, i just needed until my dad gets his check im sure people can understand where that comes from.

i never said i was going to sell them to you for $85 plus shipping!! i want you to prove that!! :thumbsdown:

i simply said if i got them and sold them to you, that i wasn't going to sell them to you for the $65 since i was going to use my gas money to drive up and get them, then the shipping costs to you. i never gave a solid price before you started accusing me of snacthing them from you and talking all this crap

Franks 03SS 02-19-2012 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423714)
was going to when my dad gets paid. i had no clue until frank told me he was buying them that anyone else had any interest in them, he told me i was the only was interested in them.

if that were so then he wouldn't have sold them to me!! :thumbsdown:

zjerry 02-19-2012 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 423716)
like i said Frank he told me he was going to hold them until my dad got his check.

It sounds like Fred took the first $ to show up at his house..

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423720)
i never said i was going to sell them to you for $85 plus shipping!! i want you to prove that!! :thumbsdown:

i simply said if i got them and sold them to you, that i wasn't going to sell them to you for the $65 since i was going to use my gas money to drive up and get them, then the shipping costs to you. i never gave a solid price before you started accusing me of snacthing them from you and talking all this crap

all you told me is they were going to be atleast $20 more than the $65 you paid for them along with shipping that was last night. and i just deleted all my pm's because they were full, i was talking to jose and had to delete them so we could continue on our conversation. and why didnt u charge mike ur gas money to go get them? but u were going to charge me???????

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-19-2012 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 423721)
if that were so then he wouldn't have sold them to me!! :thumbsdown:

i dont get why ya think i am lying he said straight up they were on hold for me until my dad got his check.