Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Live and direct from Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Default Live and direct from Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

I am at the dealership waiting for my cd player to be installed. When I came in last Friday to have it checked out, the lady at the counter said she ordered it but that it was on backorder and would take a few weeks for it to show up. 3 business days later she calls me to tell me it's here! How's that for service? I can't wait to see what a cd sounds like in the Monte, the stereo system is pretty good, although it could use some boost on the high end. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Default RE: Live and direct from Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

ask them if you can get the reception to work better on them LMAO!!!!!!!!

I have the premium sound system and i like the sound of it just wish i could get a radio station over here to come in more then just when i sit under a tower for them

Old 06-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Default RE: Live and direct from Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

ORIGINAL: mickey

ask them if you can get the reception to work better on them LMAO!!!!!!!!

I have the premium sound system and i like the sound of it just wish i could get a radio station over here to come in more then just when i sit under a tower for them
That sucks. I don't have reception problems and also have the premium sound system, I love it. And after listening to my cd's for the first time today in it, I am not in any rush to get an aftermarket head unit or add my subs. If anything, I think I'll just replace the factory speakers with my Rainbow components and Polk Audio EXII 6x9's and call it a day. And if that isn't good enough, then I'll hook up my Soundstream Reference series 4 channel amp to run them and I'm sure that'll be more than enough for me.

Oh yeah, Ron Tonkin got me in and out in less than 20 minutes! Now that's what I call service!