6th Gen ('00-'05): interior light will not shut off dash and light on door an yellow and tail lights. - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics
Reload this Page >

6th Gen ('00-'05): interior light will not shut off dash and light on door an yellow and tail lights.

Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

6th Gen ('00-'05): interior light will not shut off dash and light on door an yellow and tail lights.

Old 01-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Default interior light will not shut off dash and light on door an yellow and tail lights.

my interior lights will not shut off the dash lights and lights on doors. can I pull a fuse to turn them off for now

Old 01-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Alberto Guillen View Post
my interior lights will not shut off the dash lights and lights on doors. can I pull a fuse to turn them off for now
You can do that! you may just have a bad ground someplace that has caused this. Unless you replaced something in the car?

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.