Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

have you seen this alarm? any good?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Default RE: have you seen this alarm? any good?

ORIGINAL: mickey

guess it is your turn now Dog LOL!!

he has to keep stirring it up so if it is not you it will be me i guess he thinks this is going to bother us.

and 04 ls - i don't think bringing my wife in to this is something a man would do but i guess you have proven That your not that anyway . I guess that would be something i should have expected from you. I just seriously hope that your kids mom would be a better person then your self they might have a chance to learn some morals and stand up to be something worth a crap later in life.
you have obviously missed this life lesson .
Good luck learning how to coupe in life
As far as me ripping on you this was after you drew first blood i am for the most part pretty easy going but i will not allow a punk kid to try walking on me I have more respect for my self and others then that. and once again i will explain this to you
there is a whiners thread n the off topic section i guess you cant read to well so if you feel it is necessary to continue whining and crying and starting **** go there to do it so the rest of us might Babel to have a decent thread with out your temper tantrums going on threw them i have enough of that with my 3 year old I don't need it from you have your mom and dad wipe your nose and get on with life
Grow Up!
if you want to continue this go to the other thread. and stop interrupting this thread with your ignorance, nobody cares how much your crying .

LMAO

You need some serious counseling, for real. I am not here to "bother" you or anyone else, it seems you are "dog" are more concerned with that. I know that at the end of the day, we all are gonna have our own opinions, and that's cool, but when you are saying something that I know to be false then I'm gonna point it out. That you aren't mature enough to realize that you are wrong and just let it go, is a personal problem that you need to deal with. I am referring to the parking lights issue which is where you and I first bumped heads and it's seemed to go downhill from there. In that case, I was right, you were wrong, i'm sorry you feel that was "walking all over you" and felt the need to make an argument out of it when you HAD NO FACTS AT ALL TO BACK UP SAID ARGUMENT. I cited the vehicle code section for all to see for themselves, it should have been a dead issue right there. Nope, you just have to have the last word, have to get that last jab in there, have to perpetuate the BS that you are whining about now.

The only time you or anyone else can say that I took offense on someone here is when I called dog a ricer. If you wanna call it taking offense, I didn't think it would turn into such a huge deal, I mean, it's just the internet. But I explained thought process on that one, said I meant it half-heartedly, if that's not good enough to bury the hatchet, sorry about your luck.

So the bottom line is that I see how much commotion got started by using the R word, hehe, and I don't have a problem making sure that I am not offending someone, but I will continue to point out when wrong info is being given, like it being legal to run parking lights only in Cali, or owning a Chevy=owning American made(we all know many, many Chevy's, including our beloved Monte Carlo, are manufactured in other countries and imported for sale in the US) and if you or anyone else takes offense to that then that's a personal problem that you need to deal with on your own.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

once again you have posted in teh wrong thread the whining thread is over in teh off topic section
so go cry over there.

you might also want to reread what started this whole thing and what was said then.

Also the hevys and the roadster i was refering to when you called me a ricer were never made any where but there int eh states on was made out of a kit hat was manufactured in Fl. and the other was made in Detroit Mi.

unless im mistaken the whoel Nato thing is when they started teh farming out parts so once agan this is a mute point. yes the montes we drive now were not made in theUSA

You fool the were made in Canada and imported. incase yo have not figured this out it really dont make a diffrence . When you fill up my monte carlo it dont say runs on only whole grain Rice
or please use unleaded rice only on the tank.

so agian your point is mute
Go cry in the other thread so that others can read something use full

Old 06-01-2005, 02:29 PM

[sm=closed.gif]

Were way off topic here and these arguments are simply counter productive.

TVW