Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Opinion Needed: Is It Disrespect?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The first hot rods were built out of anything you could get your hands on - no matter what manufacturer. Parts that couldn't be found were fabricated. If that's what you want to do then go for it.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:46 PM

I just done part of my fiberglass dash bezel,i ran out of resin right at the end so I have to continue Thursday,i molded a chevy emblem in it so itll look pretty cool after I get done...its an aggravating nasty job lol,everything gets stuck together,the fiberglass mat doesn't want to stay down so im going to have a ton of work fixing the bubles and wrinkles

everyone on youtube makes it look easy lol but requires a huge amount of patience

Old 05-24-2015, 10:39 AM

The whole project sounds awesome, would love to see pictures of the finished project.

Old 05-24-2015, 02:00 PM

I should have the seats in the car in a month or two,everything is going kind of slow right now,im in the middle of fiberglassing my dash bezel then il move on to the center console,i cant start on the back center console until I get the bucket seats in so I know how much room im working with