Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Dash Pad Issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Aerocoupe86
I
Hell I'm digging this LT monte, since I bought it my 06 SS has been in hibernation.
Had I been able to buy an 06 LTZ, I'd never have considered the SS. 240 bhp was what I had in my Grand Prix, and it actually gave me better acceleration than the SS. 210 was what I supposedly had in my first Monte, and no, thank you.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yea ltz are nice, this lt I bought has the 3.9 like ltz does. don't have leather or a sunroof though. Ive personally never cared about hp numbers. I mean I'm not out here racing or acting crazy. but it is nice to be able to mash the gas if needed to and get up and go however. 300hp seems about the norm now a days. back when I started driving 200-225 hp was the cats meow lol.
I had a 95 and 96 Z34 as well as 3 of the lumina z34s, liked those cars lots but such a pain to maintain. Between alternators that were a pisser to change, intake gaskets, timing belts and that dam o ring for the dummy distributor plug hole leaking I decided to keep away from those cars as fun as they were.
back to the original topic, I wasn't being a smart *** by saying I could reach the base of the dash pad/windshield. I just meant I didn't have any issues getting to where I needed to reach. its not as difficult as it sounds. if you tear into it, I'm sure youll see what I mean.