Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Car got a new Radio :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Default Car got a new Radio :)

So after 2 months of searching I decided to pickup this little toy.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-sJMt9CjFqoc/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=113DDX6019

Old 01-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Default RE: Car got a new Radio :)

WoW `Andrew, SuperSuperSweet System
Please Take pic's when you install `Ok
What speaker's do you have ? Oh, give us a review or
sound clips `if you can.
Thanks for Posting/sharing...I really like it,
U R `Lucky 4 - Sure : )
[:-]
aaaaah, "2 dare 2 dream"
[/align]
See more photos & videos [/align]

Please select your car[/align][/align][/align]

Overview
Hands-on Research
Features & Specs
Accessories
Reviews [/ul][/align][/align]

Kenwood's DDX6019 DVD player brings you a vivid 6.95" video screen that sits flush in your double-sized (4" tall) dash opening, with touchscreen controls and easy-to-follow menus that give you total command over all the system's functions. The screen motors down smoothly to give you easy access to the CD/DVD slot. And the screen tilts forward and back to ensure you get the best viewing angle, whatever the slope of your dash.
When you're parked, you'll love watching DVDs on the spacious screen. Connect a backseat video screen and some wireless headphones to keep the kids in back entertained while you drive — they can watch movies in privacy while you listen to another source, like the radio, up front.

Read More

Great sound
Advanced sound controls like the 3-way tone adjustment help you compensate for your vehicle's acoustics. The built-in amplifier puts out plenty of power to ensure that your music and movies sound full and forceful. For even more power, you can add external amplifiers to the three sets of preamp outputs.
Expand your system
You can also add an optional Kenwood satellite radio, CD changer, or HD Radio™ tuner to open up your entertainment options, or use the the audio/video input to add a game console to your system. Kenwood's optional iPod® gives you touchscreen control over your iPod, plays it through the system, and even recharges the battery.
If you have a cell phone with Bluetooth® capability, connect Kenwood's optional Bluetooth hands-free adapter. It lets you access your contact list and make calls, all without touching your phone or taking your eyes off the road. Install a rear-view camera, and its picture will show up on the receiver's screen, giving you a clear shot of what's

Old 01-05-2008, 05:32 PM

So far its still on my Bed. I just bought er this afternoon. I have to wait for my GMOSLAN05 to come in form Out west. No one in my area has one. I will fo sure take pics and post em. My plan for my sound system is going to be awesome.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:51 PM

that is anice head unit.
looks nice i loved mine till i took it out to sell the carnow im going muts i dont have it in the dash .
SO i will have to figure out for sure what im going to do with the car. OR get a truck

Old 01-07-2008, 07:56 PM

Nice radio I am thinking about upgrading to one of these but really dont want to draw to much attention to monte while she is sitting in a parking lot.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Very nice!!! Looks very close to my Alpine unit.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:18 AM

Nice I'm looking for one too (when the Taxes come back) I know what yall mean not wanting to draw attention to it and make it a prime theft canidate, i like the controls thru the radio so I am still undeiced..... But looks Awesome Grats

Old 02-24-2008, 04:28 PM