Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Camaro seats in 01 Monte Carlo SS FINISHED ! :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

that looks really good...great work

Old 01-16-2014, 03:43 AM

Thanks again guys... Wife drove the car to work today because of weather (Camaros not great in snow) and she said it felt very good, better then her Monte did... (We traded her Monte SS in on a new Camaro..).

Attached Thumbnails Camaro seats in 01 Monte Carlo SS FINISHED !   :)-image.jpg  
Old 01-16-2014, 07:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Is she still running the summer only Pirellis on that Camaro?

Because I don't think mine is awful in snow

Old 01-16-2014, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by MJClemm
Thanks again guys... Wife drove the car to work today because of weather (Camaros not great in snow) and she said it felt very good, better then her Monte did... (We traded her Monte SS in on a new Camaro..).

Hi M.J.,
Really like your new interior `Mod 4-Sure...Very innovative & creative. Thanks for sharing your Mod & expert install. They look super. I think it's very, very important to be comfortable behind the wheel of any ride & your Camaro seats look like they belong in your awesome Monte Carlo. Thank you for posting/sharing
Look forward to seeing your install pictures
p.s. Super Camaro > You have the best of both worlds like Admin `Mike 4-Sure...

Old 01-16-2014, 11:12 PM

omg that looks great man!! maybe a possible mod for me down the future when my seats are done!

cant wait to see the steering wheel! defiantly keep us updated on that project! i really want one of those. especially with the SS badge at the bottom of the steering wheel

Old 01-16-2014, 11:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Wow... Nicely done...... They look great and I know they feel even better...

Old 01-17-2014, 12:14 AM

I really like this!! It looks like it belongs but now the steering wheel looks like it doesn't belong there. Haha... Too bad you couldn't swap it for a better wheel.

I do have a question though... why didn't you unbolt the seats from the Camaro bracket and see if they would fit on the Monte bracket?

Old 01-17-2014, 02:15 AM

That was my suggestion, he tried it but sed the camaro seats had an odd setup
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar
I really like this!! It looks like it belongs but now the steering wheel looks like it doesn't belong there. Haha... Too bad you couldn't swap it for a better wheel.

I do have a question though... why didn't you unbolt the seats from the Camaro bracket and see if they would fit on the Monte bracket?

Old 01-17-2014, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Nas Escobar

Lol.. The brackets wouldn't interchange, believe me a tried... It was far easier to fab new brackets then to try and make a square peg fit into a round hole.... And I also agree with you on the steering wheel.. I said above I am in the process in getting one now from a 2014 Camaro (right now for only $65) so I'm in the process.. I'll post more pics in a bit.. Thanks again guys... Mjclemm...

Old 01-17-2014, 05:06 PM

As always, SUBSCRIBED

Quick Reply: Camaro seats in 01 Monte Carlo SS FINISHED ! :)