Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Thanks MonteCarlo Forum Members!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Default Thanks MonteCarlo Forum Members!

Hey guys, just wanted to send a sincere thank you to all of you. We see so many orders from this Forum, have met a few of you guys, and really appreciate all the support!

Remember that we are running a limited time offer for FREE SHIPPING for you to take advantage of, and that we offer CAI's for a varety of different vehicle applications.

Thanks again, you guys rock!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 PM

You're probably the only sponsored seller who interacts with the forum. Maybe that has something to do with the clientele.

I have not purchased one because I already had one previously, but I would from you because you are involved with the forum .

Plus, intakes look real nice

Old 10-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm waiting until i have a car that i can get an intake for, when that happens i know right where i'll be ordering from. I hear alot of good things about the intakes on here

Old 10-22-2012, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
You're probably the only sponsored seller who interacts with the forum. Maybe that has something to do with the clientele.
I'd say that has a lot to do with it, also. It's nice to have someone from the company right there to answer all your questions - it just highlights the great customer service.

If y'all would get a 3400 intake on the market I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as would several others I'm sure. Right now ZZP is the only decent one out there.

Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
If y'all would get a 3400 intake on the market I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as would several others I'm sure. Right now ZZP is the only decent one out there.
Agreed.

I'd buy one too right away.... maybe you guys should consider the 3400 motors!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:48 PM

Bill, the interaction with us truly is key. I think I'll get off the fence and order a CAI very soon!

Old 10-23-2012, 02:00 AM

I'm still waiting for the right funds to be able to think about one, but once I do, I know where I'm gonna get one from!

Old 10-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i would of bought one a long time ago from you but it wont work with my turbo setup.... you got a great product on the market from what i read for sure!!!!!

Old 10-23-2012, 06:17 AM

Thanks everyone, solid customer service is definitely something we strive for here. Hopefully we can come out with something for your 3.4L engines, unfortunately our development schedule is already planned for the next 6 months. I wonder what the differences would be for it (the 3.4L)?? If it somehtng that did not require any new tooling or major reconfiguration maybe we could come out with something a little sooner?!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc
I wonder what the differences would be for it (the 3.4L)?? If it somehtng that did not require any new tooling or major reconfiguration maybe we could come out with something a little sooner?!
I believe all the differences between the 2 engines are confined to the intake tube itself - so since we actually hook your intake to our stock tubing it shouldn't take much configuring at all.

I believe the stock air boxes themselves are identical between the engines.

Quick Reply: Thanks MonteCarlo Forum Members!