Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

My 02 Monte LS

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Default RE: My 02 Monte LS

and I thought cali was harsh lol..

Old 02-20-2009, 07:26 PM

I didn't have insurance at the time because I had just got it running again from a month of not running, because of that imj not facing a 14000 dollar law suit so next lesson ALWAYS HAVE INSURANCE lol.
I got a 2000 dollar ticket for not having insurance and tags myself
Not trying to be an *** here- but thank God states are becoming more strict on driving w/o insurance. IMO- they should take your license if you're driving without state minimum coverage, and give you a hefty fine to boot.

People who drive without insurance force law abiding people to have to pay extra on their insurance for uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.

Years ago, my parents got rear ended by some idiot driving a big van w/ no insurance. He claimedhe just got it back on the road or some lame BSexcuse. Regardless- my mother ended up having to have surgery on her neck, and the car was nearly totalled- and they had to pay practically all expenses out of pocket because the car was older- and they had the regular PL/PD minimum coverage. They tried to sue the guy- but he immediately filed bankruptcy- so there that went.

That is the reason that I think people without insurance shouldn't be allowed to drive- its so easy to call up the insurance company and renew coverage or add a car.

Sorry for the rant- I just hope for those of you reading this w/o insurance will think twice about renewing ASAP.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:01 PM

yea it was a weekend so my insurance place was closed but I have insurance now trust me and I did lose my license and I did receive about a grand in fines. So there doing there job, even though the accident wasn't my fault.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:17 PM

hence what I said "lesson learned"