Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Just a little exhuast video

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 08:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Just a little exhuast video

My bored at work exhuast video,

Stock n/a 01 pace car only mods are 3 inch catless w-body store downpipe, 28in thrush glass pack as resonator, into stock y pipe and muffs

I've had it on here for about 2 years now

Don't mind the hissing sound, we are shut down and just venting steam to keep the boiler from having to work as hard

Old 10-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sounds pretty righteous, especially when you have it in gear, adds a load to the motor, gives it a more deep down sound for sure. Nice job!

Old 10-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
Sounds pretty righteous, especially when you have it in gear, adds a load to the motor, gives it a more deep down sound for sure. Nice job!
Thanks, I'm happy with it, not too loud, very little drone at speed, and keeps the rasp at bay

Yeah was just a thought as I did it the video, you see alot of videos just parked and no load well as your driving you have load so it's alittle different than parked and no load, since I don't have a go pro or anything i figured this is the closest I could get

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

you see alot of videos just parked and no load well as your driving you have load so it's alittle different than parked and no load,

Exactly, they are not truly representing the sound the exhaust system would make while the car is underway. Great move on your part, totally changed the notes of the exhaust system when you did that real world "loaded" part. Don't know that one could ask more from their muffs and system, sounds really good to me.