Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Corsa Cat Back

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Default Corsa Cat Back

I have a 2005 MC LT with a 3.8 non supercharged. I'm getting a fantastic dealer on a Corsa Cat Back system for my car. Is it worth the money. I will be pairing this with either a Random Tech or a ZZP downpipe. Eventually I will throw headers at my baby, but not at the moment. I also have a Hypertech tuner on the way for her. It has a K&N Cold Air Intake and the F-Body Caliper Swap mod as well. Is this worth the investment?

Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Default RE: Corsa Cat Back

Well I got no reply here, I'm guessing nobody has this exhaust. However I ended up getting a great deal on this and I couldn't pass it up. It arrives on 2/5, I'll keep you all posted.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i've never heard of corsa exhaust...make sure you post some pics and clips

Old 02-01-2007, 10:21 PM

You can find the Corsa Exhaust at the Parts For Your Car Website at www.pfyc.com. I got a great deal on it, It's coming in on the 5th I can't wait. I'll do what I can for pics and sounds clips.

-Anthony

Old 02-02-2007, 02:16 AM

Ilike the way most Corsa exhausts sound. I have heard quite a few of them, but none on a Monte Carlo before. They make a really nice V8 note, can't wait to hear what it sounds like on the Monte!

Old 02-02-2007, 02:52 AM

Right now I'm looking to get a downpipe to pair with this. I currently have the U-Bend Delete but I feel a downpipe would really bring this to life. I'm leaning towards the ZZP pipe, seems like a fair deal. My only concern is I'm going to need an O2 simulator to make this work and ZZP is telling me their O2 sim won't work with a 2005 MC....sounds fishy to me. Any suggestions?

Old 02-06-2007, 01:31 AM

IT'S HERE!!!!

Had to go pick it up at my local UPS, but my Corsa system is finally here. I ended up also getting a downpipe from ZZP, the 2.5 with the interflex and a highflow cat, but unfortunately it took too long so I'm gonna pair it with the stock DP till it arrives. I'm going to pair these two (Corsa & ZZP), until I can get the cash together for the Headers. Not quite sure which headers i'm gonna go with just yet.I have included photos of the Corsa cat back, the tips are HOT, 4 inch polished. Enjoy! I'll post clips and photos after the install.

Old 02-06-2007, 02:01 AM

Wow!! That looks hot, man! How much did the whole system run you with S&H?

Old 02-06-2007, 02:15 AM

You're probably not going to believe me, but I got a wicked deal for this on ebay. The system retails for $1,030.00 on the Parts For Your Car website (www.pfyc.com), I got this for $588.00 with s&h, from a dealer on ebay. He had it down for "make an offer" and I jokingly offered him $400 (from 800), and he counter offered me with$599, to which I again counter offers to $499, and he counter offered to $550, which I excepted, and then with shippin came to $588 even. I'm F'N excited, I'm gonna throw it in tomorrow with the stock Downpipe (with the U-Bend deleter welded on). Needless to say it was a once in a lifetime price so I jumped on it. Came with all the Corsa paperwork too, letter from the owner, Corsa Sticker, Warranty packet to send back, and installation guide. Was definately worth the buy and it's not even in there yet.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Bigg J

Wow!! That looks hot, man! How much did the whole system run you with S&H?
bigg paris here!!! lmao!! wow thats hot!! lmao! jk jk..just given you a hard time

looks good though..can't wait to here it

Quick Reply: Corsa Cat Back