General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Xenon spoiler mounted pics.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like the way it looks with your Monte. Very nice!

Old 02-25-2011, 10:11 PM

thanks man!

Old 02-26-2011, 03:27 AM

Looks good I can't wait to get my mustang spoiler.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:38 AM

i like it, i wanna get a wing that big as well!!

Old 02-26-2011, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default They JUST shipped mine

Hello, they JUST shipped mine out. I cant wait for it to get here so I can get started on the sanding But, All in a days work... Massage it till it fits like a glove. CANT WAIT !!! MJC...

Old 03-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Default Mounting ????

Originally Posted by Boxman420
thanks paul.

MJC you will love it man. altho u do have a nascar spoiler already so it wont be as big of a difference. but u will still like it. what would make it a tad nascar? thanks by the way. you got my PM right?

Hello, and I got a tiny lil question..... HOW in the HELl does this thing mount....lol... I JUST got it yesterday and it looks COOL AS heck, BUT I was looking at it for a bit and was trying to figure out how the heck it mounts without falling off.... How did you mount yours? Not with just them 2 holes on each side did you? Ive got some ideas, but nothing full proof as of now. THAT being said, I was even thinking about using it for a MOLD and making one out of glass instead (for rigitaty) But I wanted to hear from you first.... thanks a toon....MJC...

Old 03-05-2011, 07:06 PM

You will have to fill the current holes, and drill new holes.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by MJClemm
Hello, and I got a tiny lil question..... HOW in the HELl does this thing mount....lol... I JUST got it yesterday and it looks COOL AS heck, BUT I was looking at it for a bit and was trying to figure out how the heck it mounts without falling off.... How did you mount yours? Not with just them 2 holes on each side did you? Ive got some ideas, but nothing full proof as of now. THAT being said, I was even thinking about using it for a MOLD and making one out of glass instead (for rigitaty) But I wanted to hear from you first.... thanks a toon....MJC...
The way i mounted mine was with those 4 screws(replaced them with stainless steel screws. and used the double sided tape which was provided by Xenon mine has held on just fun and i had it up to 85 the other day. do issues at all. it still is holding on just fine. i think it moves abit in the wind at high speeds like i can see it vibrating a tad. but its hard to tell if its my mirror or not.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Default You said it best

Originally Posted by Boxman420
The way i mounted mine was with those 4 screws(replaced them with stainless steel screws. and used the double sided tape which was provided by Xenon mine has held on just fun and i had it up to 85 the other day. do issues at all. it still is holding on just fine. i think it moves abit in the wind at high speeds like i can see it vibrating a tad. but its hard to tell if its my mirror or not.

I think I PMed you a message but not sure if it went Thur, SO, HOW did you get the holes lined up to drill them? did you use the 2 "EXTRA" screws somewhere? (thats the difference between me and you, you KNOW what you are doing, I HAVEN'T A CLUE what I AM DOING...lol But as you stated above, this is the COOLEST refit of a spoiler that I think belongs the the Smithsonian Institute its so cool ..... Please IM me if you think of any tricks or just post here, Im on alot... thanks again...

PM Mine didnt come with ANY instuctions at ALL, thats why Im asking, before drilling thanks again....MJC

Old 03-15-2011, 09:16 AM

Thats too big for my liking but then again its your ride I like the silver montes though!

Quick Reply: Xenon spoiler mounted pics.