General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Who here bouth their Monte brand new/slightly used and why?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Me.. I just love the fastback design on cars. And REDis my down fall. 90% of the cars & trucks i've owned have been some kind of Red. I have a 76 & a 77 Monte carlo. They were not Hot Rods just a family car. I rolled my 02 Ford pu 4 dr on the way back from dropping off Christmas gifts in fargo for my grandson's. Blowing snow made the rds slippery. So I had to get another something. I looked at everything. From cars to trucks. One night at work a friend of mine showed me his 06 M/C Silver SS. That morning I looked up on AUTOTRADER.COM. And found 3 near me. But I was also looking at newer trucks.To make this story shorter. It was the last car on my list that day to look at. After looking at 11 car & trucks. I promised my wife lunch if she went with. I drove thru this car lot didn't see it. On the way out waiting for traffic to clear. I looked to my left and saw a BIG RED BUMPER . End of story ha ha ha ha 2006 SS Victory Red with all the bells and whistles & a V 8. Went home with me that afternoon. LOVE THIS CAR. Never goes out in the rain. Unless I'm caught in it. never see's s*** either unless its looking thru the garage doors. LOL.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 06-16-2012 at 11:34 AM.