General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What's your job?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 06:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
I'm a pizza girl! but going to school in august for car body and refinishing.

Will ya give me a good price on a super hot custom paint job for the Deuce???? Something in a Candy apple red with ghost flames??

Old 06-23-2012, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Austin,
Great thread, but I find it very personal
How long have you been a auto tech ? 1.5 years professionally, but been working on cars for at least 5. What is your training ?AAS in auto/diesel Certified ? hopefully ASE certified soon Will you work on our Monte's ?If you bring them to the shop Will we get a discount ? Sorry, I am not able to adjust prices. That's for the service writers and managers How old are you ? 21 Why did you become a auto tech ?I enjoy cars and my father is a 30 year GM tech vet Why are you here ? To help when possible Why do you want to know what everyone does ? to see if we share anything in common other than our cars How far do you have to drive to work ? 2 miles Are you happy in life ? quiteWhat are your dreams ? I don't usually recall them
I just thought I would ask, because I was curious ...
Thanks for your super thread question & creating some great activity on the MCF
p.s. Look 4-ward to reading your answers to above
===========================================
What do I `do 4 a living ? I `live "What you should really be asking is Who I Am. Not what I do or my job."
"I `be, therefore, I am"~> I think (LOL)

"I try to avoid selling my labor hours in the 'free' market wage economy. I prefer to work for love, not money."
=========================================
Thanks `Austin & member's for reading above & posting what your job is and what you do for a living ? I hope everyone enjoys the time they give `up to earn $'s to survive on Planet `Earth

I presently work as a night manager in a warehouse with a super group of employee's & a great owner/boss
Below is a Quiz to take if you need a computer link to tell you (?) or advise you what you should be doing for a living...I took it and they advise me to be a space pilot & janitor

Personality Quiz: What should you do for a living???

++++++++++++++++++++++
p.s. Please note, I responded 2 your above thread ?, in
the early morning hours of a new day

Answers in bold

Old 06-23-2012, 02:06 PM

I have a BS in Criminal Justice and work as a Federal Correctional Officer. Been on the job for almost 21 years.

Wayne

Old 06-23-2012, 03:02 PM

Hi everyone
I work at the port unloading ships with the other beachbums. same company as space but a different location.

MCF members have some interesting jobs.

Austin...i cant believe u anwsers all of spaces ?'s lol
he is full of ?s all the time..he seems to want 2 know everything lol
what this ? why that ? how come? why did he do that ? how did he do it ?etc. LOL hes like that energy bunnies with no off switch lol
im surprised his google search stills works LOL
2 know him is 2 luv him but he can drive U crazy LOL

i know he is goning to jump me when he reads my posts today LOL

Old 06-23-2012, 05:55 PM

Please disregard the above post by BeachBum `Mike (LOL)
He has more questions then I do & he doesn't know what the meaning of life is either
=============================================
Hi `Austin, I really did not expect you to answer all those question & I was just playing & stuff sometimes just falls outa my space brain..(That's why it's empty most of the time) 4-Sure..
I did enjoy reading them & you a have super future ahead of you with a super profession. Wish you the best with your new postion at the dealershp...
Will look forward to your future posts & contributions to the MCF...Thanks again for your super thread & posts

Old 06-23-2012, 06:13 PM

I graduated last year with my A.A.S in CNC manufacturing. One day after I graduated I got a job being a cnc machinist.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
I'm a pizza girl! but going to school in august for car body and refinishing.
Ashley, you didn't bring pizza's to our Michigan meet!? :p

Old 06-23-2012, 07:17 PM

I work 50 hours a week building scaffolds in chemical plants mon-fri. Also on mon-thurs after work I attend a technical college for 4 hours. Going to school for process technology/operations.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:39 PM

Security Captian at Level 1 Trauma Hospital in Central Texas

Had a hostage situation on my shift on Father's Day that turned out pretty well for medical staff and my security squad !

Old 06-23-2012, 10:54 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have a BFA in Painting and an Associates Degree in Graphic/Advertising Design. I currently work for a company doing production art and outputing final products.

Quick Reply: What's your job?