General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Tsa car show

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
I can't make out what your windshield banner says? :??
If I remember correctly, I think Brittany said she put the "Intimidator" windshield banner on her car. Part of her tribute to the intimidator himself.

Congrats Brittany! Great job.

That green Mustang seems to be conveniently placed to the right of your car in every show. I'd watch that guy if I were you. I think he wants your Monte.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Richard, thanks! Yup those mopars are most def nice…ooo have fun! Take pics if u can nice sig btw
Jose, it says Intimidator. Got it put on Friday by my dad & our employee Tim. I couldn’t stop staring at it lol in a few days I’ll be having a thread put up with the new things I’ve recently added to the monte that I haven’t officially announced on here
Mak330 (totally cant recall ur name right now ) yeah u just show up & register ur car & u r set. Thanks! My bars I just sanded down, primered, then sanded again, then spray painted them, then sanded them down again (lol), then re-sprayed them, let them dry for like 2 hours then put like 5 coats of high heat clear coat on them. My middle engine mounts are still black (& I’m gonna keep them that way) & when I get my STB for the back I’m gonna paint it silver as well.
Amy, yeah I bet since u r a judge & all. I gotta another show that I’m gonna try to go to on Saturday & then I got another one the weekend after or something lol. I’m getting really into them bcuz it seems like my dad really supports that. Guess instead of being able to work on cars I’ll just have to settle with the whole detailing & showing them
Lou, thanks lol yeah well me & ryan have agreed that the cars are show buddies since they look so well together lol hes never admitted that he wants my car but he thinks it’s nice & all

Last edited by SpinEm_90; 05-04-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

brittany congrats on your carshow wins! I'm totally jealous of your car! you wanna trade? I could cover up your whole car with Dale Earnhardt stuff I have collected over the years, congrats on a great show, thanks for sharing the great pics........

Old 05-03-2010, 09:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

thanks chris =) lol i hate to be selfish but i think i'll stick with my baby & besides ur monte is nice too! ha yeahh i love collector stuff. i have even more but i didnt wanna take my really nice stuff that wasnt replaceable ya know but everyone was like too bad they didnt have an award for best display at the show lol

Old 05-04-2010, 12:39 AM

Nice painting on the bon. engine cover. You car looks great. Congrats on 1st place

Old 05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Too much stuff around the engine compartment makes the car hard to judge and too cluttered (if it's an official judged show), unless it's participant judging and then people just vote for what they like. My rule of thumb is go simple. Maybe make copies of photos and put details of the car on a really cool car show sign and leave the engine compartment clean. A die cast car and a brochure is about as much as I would put in the engine compartment. Of course this is my opinion.