General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Are they THAT uncommon?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Default Are they THAT uncommon?

One of my buddies has ran across a 71 MC thats been sitting a couple of years and after talking with the owner is considering buying it. His thinking on questioning me about it relates to me being a (dont boot me out) Chevelle enthusiast. He's not to computer friendly so I told him I'd see what I could find out as this MC owner tells him this is a rare car ( original owner- special order ). Its A 71 MC ( not an SS ), bench seat, 350 cid motor, ralley wheels, vinyle top and a 3-speed on the column ( the supposed rare part ). As I understand though its been parked a couple of years due to heater core leak its in fair condition and would run fine. I did tell my bud to go back and look at a couple of things the owner couldnt remember about like ...what rearend?..so, it sound rare? considering what the owner wants for it I don't see it as SO rare. ( p.s. the owner "thinks" he ordered it with a posi 3:73.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Default RE: Are they THAT uncommon?

[align=center]Hi Allen,[/align][align=center]Welcome 2 MCF[/align][align=center]I think the below site maybe more helpful to you and your friend.[/align][align=center]Oh, have your friend join the MCF[/align][align=center]Good Luck[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link for research on a 1971 Monte Carlo [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclec...pictures.shtml[/align]