General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

they finally got me for it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15
i coulda toulda that would happen =p
LOL `Mitch, Well then ~> U should've
We must learn to share
===========================================

Hi `Alex, you were lucky 4-Sure I heard you showed him your MCF Police Badge to get out of the ticket LOL
Works 4 me Did you ask him to check for the HUM Good thing the officer did not search your car...
LOL

Attached Thumbnails they finally got me for it.-alex.jpg  
Old 09-07-2011, 07:39 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. I'm still waiting to get pulled over for having a clear cover over my front plate.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
I think he just wanted a closer look at your ride cuse it's so cool.
lol that is very possible! i wouldnt rule that out. but next time he can just cetch up to me and tell me from his car.

Originally Posted by KidSpace
LOL `Mitch, Well then ~> U should've
We must learn to share
===========================================

Hi `Alex, you were lucky 4-Sure I heard you showed him your MCF Police Badge to get out of the ticket LOL
Works 4 me Did you ask him to check for the HUM Good thing the officer did not search your car...
LOL
lol i have to remember to keep my badge with me at all times. it comes in handy. lol i would let him search my car if he wanted too. he would be lucky to find anything even dirt!

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. I'm still waiting to get pulled over for having a clear cover over my front plate.
me too. hopefully they wont catch you. if they do it will be when you dont expect it. they have that law down here for tinted covers i think. but idk if they enforce it or not... .

Old 09-07-2011, 06:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

lol well nice job! my friend got busted for having her blue halo foglights on in the middle of a friday night a few months ago....i told her not to do it but she did it anyway lol

Old 09-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

that sucks dude, i was up in eustis Monday, i was hoping to see ur monte driving around but i didnt :p

Old 09-07-2011, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
lol well nice job! my friend got busted for having her blue halo foglights on in the middle of a friday night a few months ago....i told her not to do it but she did it anyway lol

yeah i was told numerous times that its illegal but tried to go against the grain. looked cool but i dont feel like paying a fine.

Originally Posted by 03limitedss
that sucks dude, i was up in eustis Monday, i was hoping to see ur monte driving around but i didnt :p
aw man! that sucks. what were you doing up this way? and what road were you on? i dont even remember what i was doing on monday at the moment!

Old 09-07-2011, 08:06 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Boxman420
aw man! that sucks. what were you doing up this way? and what road were you on? i dont even remember what i was doing on monday at the moment!
i was buying an ipod touch from some dude, (craigslist :p lol) i was driving on E Orange Ave

Old 09-07-2011, 08:10 PM

Ouch, that's never fun. I'm hoping I don't get busted for my latest addition; I got a license filler plate from Lisa, but technically we require 2 plates here, and of course we have city cops, state troopers and county sheriffs that can all stop you for something like that.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by 03limitedss
i was buying an ipod touch from some dude, (craigslist :p lol) i was driving on E Orange Ave
oh sweet. i drive down there all time. sucks i missed you though.. let me know next time your in the general area i wouldnt mind seeing your monte!

Originally Posted by mogwog
Ouch, that's never fun. I'm hoping I don't get busted for my latest addition; I got a license filler plate from Lisa, but technically we require 2 plates here, and of course we have city cops, state troopers and county sheriffs that can all stop you for something like that.
nope but got away easy, so thats always a plus. you should be allright but i hear you need to watch for state troopers more then anything. but in florida we dont need two licence plates.. you could always get one of those hide away ones too.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:18 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Boxman420
oh sweet. i drive down there all time. sucks i missed you though.. let me know next time your in the general area i wouldnt mind seeing your monte!
sure will bro

Quick Reply: they finally got me for it.