General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

>Thanks MCF Member PlumbBob<

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow >Thanks MCF Member PlumbBob<

MCF Member PlumbBob
====================
Hi `Curt,
On behalf of the MCF I just wanted to thank you for
all the help that you give to so many member's on our Monte Carlo Forum
I've noticed how often that you take time to help many member's
with their Monte Carlo's Problems and giving them good advise
& sharing your Monte Carlo Knowledge with them

The MCF is better because of dedicated member's like you

Thanks You!

Old 05-10-2016, 06:12 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I have also noticed that!!
Thank you Plumbob!!
There have been many times when someone would post something and I would think "I sure hope Plumbob comes on soon...He will know what to do"

Old 05-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike

MCF Member PlumbBob
====================
Hi `Curt,
On behalf of the MCF I just wanted to thank you for
all the help that you give to so many member's on our Monte Carlo Forum
I've noticed how often that you take time to help many member's
with their Monte Carlo's Problems and giving them good advise
& sharing your Monte Carlo Knowledge with them

The MCF is better because of dedicated member's like you

Thanks You!
Originally Posted by P343
I have also noticed that!!
Thank you Plumbob!!
There have been many times when someone would post something and I would think "I sure hope Plumbob comes on soon...He will know what to do"
Wow, I'm so honored. Thank you so much Mike and Barbara for the recognition, but now I'm blushing...Lol, but I do appreciate the recognition.
I have to say though, I'm only one of many awesome members that deserve the recognition. Shout outs to Jason "the Maniac", Mike "Chibi", Ken "ohara", John "Turbo Monte", Jerry "zjerry", "bumpin96monte", "Dale" "drivernumber3", George "owens91".......the list goes on. These guys are my mentors and together we make a great team. I'm no expert on "everything Monte", but I do have a few helpful resources and experience with Gen. 6's that I'm happy to pass on. This is the first and only forum I've been a member of and truly enjoy helping other members keep their Montes rolling. I also learn from the problems experienced by others and do my best to help them out in any way I can. Being honored as MOTM was also quite rewarding, but honestly the greatest reward of all is hearing the follow up from members and thanks from them knowing that I was able to help resolve their problem in some way. I may not always be right, but with the input of all the other members that contribute to this forum we are usually able to at least steer members in the right direction.

Thanks again, and lets keep these Monte's rolling.

Curt

Last edited by plumbob; 05-10-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Thumbs up Thanks 4 your Humble reply!

Originally Posted by plumbob
Wow, I'm so honored. Thank you so much Mike and Barbara for the recognition, but now I'm blushing...Lol, but I do appreciate the recognition.
I have to say though, I'm only one of many awesome members that deserve the recognition. Shout outs to Jason "the Maniac", Mike "Chibi", Ken "ohara", John "Turbo Monte", Jerry "zjerry", the list goes on. These guys are my mentors and together we make a great team. I'm no expert on "everything Monte", but I do have a few helpful resources and experience with Gen. 6's that I'm happy to pass on. This is the first and only forum I've been a member of and truly enjoy helping other members keep their Montes rolling. I also learn from the problems experienced by others and do my best to help them out in any way I can. Being honored as MOTM was also quite rewarding, but honestly the greatest reward of all is hearing the follow up from members and thanks from them knowing that I was able to help resolve their problem in some way. I may not always be right, but with the input of all the other members that contribute to this forum we are usually able to at least steer members in the right direction.

Curt

Thanks `Kurt for your reply & giving credit to the other MCF Helpful deserving Member's of the Monte Carlo Forum Team I believe that sometimes we just have to shine a light on those special member's that take time to help and share with others. We have many hidden member's that are overlooked & I hope that they also can be recognized by the Member's for all their contributions to the MCF

This was your time and it was overdue. Thanks again for being you...You make our forum better.. Thank You `amen

Old 05-10-2016, 07:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Thanks for keeping the forum more active and full of great advise plumbob!

Old 05-10-2016, 08:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

I agree, Plumbob is one of the many helpful members here. A lot of times I hope on late and when I get to some of the threads, I see Plumbob had provided sound advice to people in need.

No single person has all the answers and that only gets harder when working with limited details online (where you can't touch the car itself). It's great to have a good/strong group of people that can assist.

Keep up the great work Plumbob!! Pleasure to have you on the forum!

Old 05-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by plumbob
I have to say though, I'm only one of many awesome members that deserve the recognition. Shout outs to Jason "the Maniac", Mike "Chibi", Ken "ohara", John "Turbo Monte", Jerry "zjerry", "bumpin96monte", "Dale" "drivernumber3", George "owens91".......the list goes on. These guys are my mentors and together we make a great team. I'm no expert on "everything Monte", but I do have a few helpful resources and experience with Gen. 6's that I'm happy to pass on. This is the first and only forum I've been a member of and truly enjoy helping other members keep their Montes rolling. I also learn from the problems experienced by others and do my best to help them out in any way I can. Being honored as MOTM was also quite rewarding, but honestly the greatest reward of all is hearing the follow up from members and thanks from them knowing that I was able to help resolve their problem in some way. I may not always be right, but with the input of all the other members that contribute to this forum we are usually able to at least steer members in the right direction.

Curt

Dude!!!! that's some great recognition! I have seen this quality also!!
Great job. Now for me? ( In the words of Mathew Quigley-- The movie Quigley Down Under. starring Tom Selek. I am a Half a Bubble off of Plumb?

But I like the Chic in the Standing ovation, center with the white gloves and dress. She might be fun to Play Checkers with. (if you don't get you will have to ask)?

Old 05-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Talking Below 4 those that 4-got the words

Old 05-11-2016, 03:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Thanks Plumbob!

Old 05-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member