General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

STRIPES

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Default STRIPES

finally getting ready to dress up the outside of the monte... maybe some nicer wheels and stickier tires. not that the michelins are bad just too much of a granny tire for me... i wanted to do the pace car checkered flag on the sides of my car.. no problem right?? found the kit cheap but everyone around here wants an arm and a leg to install it.. i can do it but i don't want to because if i mess up i only have me to blame.. he he. ran into a guy i know very well that owns his own body shop and he dosen't even want to install the decal kit but told me that he can paint stripes going down the center of my car cheap... what do you guys think if i do the decal i want the black checkers if stripes dualflat black 10-12 inches wide but i only want to put them on the hood/ trunk can be painted for 200 cheapest decal w install is about 350 let me know what you think sorry i dont have pictures of what i want computer at home not online yet

Old 10-20-2007, 04:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: STRIPES

A couple vendors on ebay sell the Nascar flags for the side of your Monte. Have you checked them?

I can understand not wanting to screw the flags up if you install them. If you decide to go with them, make sure the guy installing them knows he screws them up on installation he's required to make it right for you before he even touches your car.

The duel rally stripes are cool. They really improve the looks of a Monte. If you can get them painted on cheaper then the Nascar flags and you like them then go for it. Sounds like a win/win situtation here.