General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Default RE: Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!

ORIGINAL: mickey

ok , when i bought mine they acted as if it was some special option but with my wife hell it was not a choice LOL

bt from wha ti have seen all of the newr monte carlos have them

ethier way its good to now thanks
LOL, yeah, they'll try to sell certain features to make you feel as if you are getting some kind of special deal when it's standard. LOL

Old 06-23-2005, 05:05 PM

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thy are here FINALY!!!!!!!!

but have to admit i was pleasently suprised when i opend the box to find out they sent me tw sets of the over lays but the bad part is i didnt get two of the inveters LOL

but hey cant complain LOL
but i like them so far and now i will have to tear apart the dash on the car this weekedn to get them in.
All i have left coming in teh mail right now are my flames for the hood so if they were to show up i would fall over dead from fear i might see this project closer to completion LOL

im still looking for the LEDs i want for the dash and switches im chaninging all of my dash lights to match my gugaes so they will glow puperl also when the dash lights come on.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:40 PM

this is what i got when i wrote them to ask about the HVAC sets and the head light set, So i guess who ever becomes the group leader they will get a set for free fro them but tey lose what they have invested in to to also. So that might e more then the actal cost to buy the set out right. Your call i guess but i would not try to find a perfect set.

Hi,

We don't currently offer HVAC's for your dash. you are interested in becoming a Group Leader for your cluster, please read the info below:

*The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal vehicle's cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. HOWEVER it DOES need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).

Please send the Cluster via Ground (inexpensive) Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.

Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.

Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their EL-Glo Dial kit for FREE (+ S&H). We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's.

The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.

Thank you for your interest and please email us if there are any further questions.

*Check out Speedhut's Performance 4" Custom Tach at www.Speedhut.com! Customize your Dial, Bezel and Pointer to match your interior!

Speedhut has just released our Custom 2 1/16" Gauge line! Not only is this line Customizable but it is highly accurate and designed by Speedhut Engineers in-house in the US.
Speedhut has many more new custom products that are being designed right now! Check back to see new product updates at www.Speedhut.com!

*Sign up for our Speedhut Newsletter at www.Speedhut.com to receive product updates and special deals only available through our newsletter!

Thanks,

Speedhut.com team

Old 06-24-2005, 03:47 AM

Sounds good. Now I'll definitely see about coming up on a HVAC cluster.

Old 06-24-2005, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

Sounds good. Now I'll definitely see about coming up on a HVAC cluster.
Not if I beat ya to it.......

Old 06-24-2005, 10:57 AM

hey dont forget there is also a stereo,headlight,foglight brezels to LOL

also after getting mine in today i relised on my inverter there is a extra plg so if they could set up so they had the head light and fog light on one plug or even the HVAC on one plug with a long enough cord on it you could plug it in to the exsiting inverter in the ere already LOL
oh and by the way they look AWSOME

Old 06-24-2005, 11:45 AM

post some pictures of the new gauges! [sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:12 PM

yep will do but have to charge camera bat. first LOL

Old 06-24-2005, 12:52 PM

here ya go if i can get this thing to work here is a shot right after i got them in
I will get a night shot tonight to

Old 06-24-2005, 12:56 PM

tvm if you want to write i will let you use the photos i took threw this whole thing so you can put it in to a how to section

but i did take the needels off on mine made it real easy to line stuff up and all seems to be working right afterwards LOL
but i have theses extra parts i dont know what to do with now and this big ballon came out from under the dash at me? scratching head. should have been cotton candy that would have made a better lunch
(im kidding all went well!)

Quick Reply: Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!