General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

So Comfortable....

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member1 Year Member
Default So Comfortable....

I sat in my car today for a total of one hour. I was so competely relaxed. I had the heater running, my music playing and my seat slightly back. I could of slept in that car for many hours. I was thinking to myself if it ever got really bad I could live in this car. My windows are tinted, I got a nice heater, a stereo and a comfortable enclosed space. I guess that explains why I'm so anxious when I send my car to the shop and they keep it for a day or even just a few hours I don't like being apart.[:@] I got it bad ...

Old 12-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Default RE: So Comfortable....

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Twisted_Metal

I sat in my car today for a total of one hour. I was so competely relaxed. I had the heater running, my music playing and my seat slightly back. I could of slept in that car for many hours. I was thinking to myself if it ever got really bad I could live in this car. My windows are tinted, I got a nice heater, a stereo and a comfortable enclosed space. I guess that explains why I'm so anxious when I send my car to the shop and they keep it for a day or even just a few hours I don't like being apart.[:@] I got it bad ...
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]`Hi Dannie, Yes...I think you got it BAD : ),[/align][align=center]but I do agree, that everyone deserves a comfortable enclosed[/align][align=center]space in their life : )[/align][align=center]You got 2 take care of your `Space : ), or[/align][align=center]someone elsewill start taking care of it for you : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We wish you the very best in your `job search.[/align][align=center]Have you used your computer to search for new employment.[/align][align=center]There are thousands of sources on the `Web.[/align][align=center]Have you tried Google's Search Engine ?[/align][align=center]I think there is work out there for everyone, it's finding it[/align][align=center]that can be the problem, but I think the net is a cost[/align][align=center]affective way to search. Good Luck `Dannie,[/align][align=center]Don't give up the Search.[/align][align=center]Since you are close to GP `Dave, you should[/align][align=center]check with him to see `if he knows anyone[/align][align=center]that is hiring...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space & the Bum's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Note, I pick up a lot of extra money washing cars, & doing[/align][align=center]yard work, or cleaning pools, or just help'in people move things : )[/align]

Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i love my monte.. .but i can't say i've ever done that :-/

Old 12-13-2007, 02:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

The new Lowe's in Puente Hills or the New Home Depot in Industry Hills are hiring.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM

y is it that everything ends in hills? lol

Old 12-13-2007, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: kweef

Jeremy, Is that a Test Question ?
Because it's better then ending in `Hell [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-13-2007, 02:50 PM

lol i guess it is a test question...maybe they r all located on hills lol that just might b it, and yes hills is better than hell

Old 12-13-2007, 02:55 PM

[align=center]Dannie, below are some links for `jobs.[/align][align=center]GP `Dave, Thanks for your post information : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[ul][*]YAHOO! HotJobs[/ul]

[ul][*]JobCentral.com[/ul]

[ul][*]CollegeRecruiter [/ul]

[ul][*]CareerBuilder[/ul]

[ul][*]Monster.com [/ul]

[ul][*]Job.com [/ul]

[ul][*]Career.com[/ul]

[ul][*]TrueCareers.com [/ul]

[ul][*]Indeed.com[/ul]

[ul][*]Net-Temps.com [/ul]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on below link[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.quintcareers.com/top_10_sites.html[/align]

Old 12-13-2007, 03:02 PM

I think ... what with these Leather Seats and all the different ways to adjust them ... that this is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I'm looking forward past these snowy days toward the Summer when I can bring the wife out for a ice cream and just enjoy the evening cruising around in the Monte ... listening to some Motown Greats.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: kweef

Why do you think we have so many fires and mudslides?