General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Sliver and I got into a car accident today : - (

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 01:09 PM

Man that sucks.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:00 PM

i know two people here out there monty over the holiday season. man me personaly wanted to strangle the guy who side swiped me. thank god that there were two others there that calmed me down they wanted dibs first. i think it was kind of funny that the police came quick fast and in a hurry. because my coworker said that the guy got in my face and there might be some one needing to go to the hospital. if they didnt show in 3 minutes because how the outher guy was acting. but man i wanted to wring that guys neck the guy was an freakin a@#$hl. when the police showed up the guy was in his trunk screemin to get him out. also his girl friend ran inside sayin that we were car jakin him. thats a laugh because i usually strip those cars and sell the parts.man i hate hondas do to the frekin over use of the stikers and loud mufflers all show and no go. exept ones ive seen for the track those are nice.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:05 PM

dont get me wrong some hondas are nice but some are idiotly done with stickers. people who think they can get hp out of a sticker is freakin doumn

Old 11-15-2009, 02:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Amy, this totally sucks. I'm glad your ok though. Sorry to hear about your Monte. I know how it feels to have a damaged Monte, and it sucks! But trust me, when you get it back, and its all nice and fixed (minus the rock chips you probably had on the bumper and hood) you are going to feel like you just got a new car!

If for some reason the isurance company trys to give you a percentage of the blame, make sure you argue with them. A friedn of mine had the isurance company tell her they we going to go for 51 percent the guys fault, 49 percent her fault, for a situation that was ZERO percent her fault. Lots of arguing with insurance companies, and she ended up getting ZERO percent fault like she should have! So don't let them screw you around, that guys little lie about you speeding might throw some mess into the situation as far as fault goes, but obviously he is lieing, so you need to make sure that the insurance companies do their job and figure that out too.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Thanks all. I have American Family insurance and I have never claimed an accident so I will have to wait it out. If I don't get all my money back and I am not satisfy, my dad knows a lawyer and I will fight to make it right. We met up with my Sheriff friend and he tried to run the plates and it didn't jive, he also ran the VIN number and it came up as another owner - sounds very fishy to me. He did find another vehicle that was registered to him and his cop buddies will definitely be looking out for him and give him a ticket.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:10 PM

i hope every thing goes well for you amy smile and be hope full because you have witness seeing the accedent as well. that is in your favorand it also sounds like every thing is going in your favor with suing that guy as well. so keep your head up.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

cuz of the holiday shopping people are driving like an @ss. i was at best buy today backing out of my parking space and this old woman didn't even stop at the stop sign and cut in front of me. i start beeping the horn at her and she give me a wave like "i'm sorry". she park in the handicap space with no handicap permit on her rear view mirror. as i was leaving the parking lot another stupid driver in a black pos thunderbird swerve by me real fast and she almost hit an old man walking to his car. man i think i'm going have to put my silver in the garage after the end of november and driving my beater more.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

that sucks, but at least you have another one, lol

Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

pretty similar to what happened to my buddies car too just like 2 nights ago or so...

Old 11-16-2009, 09:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

mann! that sucks big time! really sorry to hear about all that but at least you're alright =]

Quick Reply: Sliver and I got into a car accident today : - (