General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Signature Series Build # Info

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Default Signature Series Build # Info

hey, just joined and the pictures are coming, gotta go get a camera but any of you intimidator whippers out there know where the release number it is out of the 4000 or so? Also if any of you have any suggestions on the first mod's I should get that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Changed name of thread.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: any Intimidator owners out there can help me with this

Congrats on your terrific find. The intimidator is an awesome car.
You won't find the number on the car, but it would havebeen nice if GM had put it on the car. If you didn't get the certificate of authenticity, there's a toll free number to GM floating around on the boards somewhere. A few of the other Intimidator owners may still have it written down. You can call GM, give them your VIN number, and they can tell youwhich number out of 4000 you have. While on the phone with them, ask them for the cert. of authenticity. If it was never issued to any of the previous owners, they should still have it and may send it to you. Sometimes the original selling dealership has it filed away.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:04 PM

thanks, that was a big help. I'll get on it and let you guys know.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:36 PM

Hey if you find any Information PLZ let me know I too am Curious on What # of the 4000 I have and obtaining the Cert. of Auth.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Mrrench

I read some of the posts and here is a number to call GM
Maybe they can give us some info on the 06 LTZ as well.....

If you need production numbers or anything else, do not call the Chevrolet division. I called to try and get the number for my 2004 Intimidator, and the person I was talking to souned foreign and didn't even know what an Intimidator really was. He finally told me I had number 3,338. I didn't trust him, and the next day I finally got through to Ellen at the Chevrolet Limited Ed. headquareters. Sure enough, it ended up being number 2,909 of 4,000. She found that it was not listed as ever being sold, and discovered that it was originally a dealer demo car.Luckily the Certificate of Authenticty had never been issued to anyone, so she is mailing it to me. I should get it by the end of August. I was surprised that they can still issue those things 3 years later. If anyone needs the number, it is 1-888-739-9817. It may take a while to get through, but if you keep trying, you'll eventually get through to her. [/align]Good Luck![/align]
found this in our MCF search engine under "build numbers"
Wayne

Old 11-07-2007, 09:40 PM

far as mods go. ive been pretty busy with modding mine the best start is 3" cat back and u-bend delete. K&N air intake. a word of advice if you ever do the headers pay someone.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:50 PM

Wow this is the popular question. Just answered one similar.

You can email here: cac@chevrolet.com

This is the answer I recieved:

Dear Mr. Kessler,

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to what is the production number for your 2004 Monte Carlo equipped with the Intimidator package.

Per our records there were only 4,000 vehicles made with this package and I am happy to say that your vehicle was number 18.

If you would like a duplicate window sticker Triple A Enterprises can provide window stickers ranging back to 1959 for passenger cars only. Exceptions to this include 1981 to current model Corvettes and all Cadillac models excluding the Allante (window stickers are available for the Allante). For the Corvette, use such resources as the Corvette Museum directly).

I hope this information is useful!

I have documented your concern in service request number 1-XXXXXXXX.
If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-222-1020. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

Again, thank you for contacting Chevrolet.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Pizarro
Customer Relationship Manager
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center

Old 11-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Dan for posting this info.
Considering the popularity of this question, I've pinned this thread to the top.
Hope this info helps out anyone looking for build number info for any limited production Monte.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

Wow this is the popular question. Just answered one similar.

You can email here: cac@chevrolet.com

This is the answer I recieved:

Dear Mr. Kessler,

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to what is the production number for your 2004 Monte Carlo equipped with the Intimidator package.

Per our records there were only 4,000 vehicles made with this package and I am happy to say that your vehicle was number 18.

If you would like a duplicate window sticker Triple A Enterprises can provide window stickers ranging back to 1959 for passenger cars only. Exceptions to this include 1981 to current model Corvettes and all Cadillac models excluding the Allante (window stickers are available for the Allante). For the Corvette, use such resources as the Corvette Museum directly).

I hope this information is useful!

I have documented your concern in service request number 1-XXXXXXXX.
If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-222-1020. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

Again, thank you for contacting Chevrolet.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Pizarro
Customer Relationship Manager
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center
Did you just need the VIN#?
Thanks.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:40 AM

Thanks Daniel, I sent off an email yesterday to the customer assistance center i haven't heard anything yet but when i do i will post it here.

Quick Reply: Signature Series Build # Info