General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Roof Spoilers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Roof Spoilers?

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I seen a BMW today and it had a roof spoiler on it but it was sweet. It was pretty small and inconspicuous but added a nice touch to the look of the car, if we could get one like that I'd be all over it.
Was it towards the rear of the roof like the one posted here? I would have to see that one... Wonder if it's factory??

TVW

Old 06-12-2005, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I seen a BMW today and it had a roof spoiler on it but it was sweet. It was pretty small and inconspicuous but added a nice touch to the look of the car, if we could get one like that I'd be all over it.
Was it towards the rear of the roof like the one posted here? I would have to see that one... Wonder if it's factory??

TVW
It was damn near flush mount at the top of the rear window, very low profile, looked nice

Old 06-12-2005, 12:15 PM

if i had a pacecar monte and wanted to make it look like the real thing, i would put the roof spoiler with the strobs in it...

Old 06-12-2005, 02:14 PM

this NASCAR thing is serious, I don't get it

Old 06-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

well since we drive monte carlos and monte carlos are the wininningest car in nascar history i think you can put them together

Old 06-12-2005, 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: big green dog

well since we drive monte carlos and monte carlos are the wininningest car in nascar history i think you can put them together
it's not the connection that troubles me, that's obvious, it's the infatuation w/NASCAR that baffles me

Old 06-12-2005, 05:41 PM

i dont understand drifting why is it so cool. its a bunch of cars sliding aroud gouing uner 100. now as for nascar going 180+ inches away from alot of other cars. or going 3 wide into a turn at daytona that takes skill

Old 06-12-2005, 05:53 PM

i dont understand drifting why is it so cool. its a bunch of cars sliding aroud gouing uner 100. now as for nascar going 180+ inches away from alot of other cars. or going 3 wide into a turn at daytona that takes skill
ahahaha, drifting takes no skill

I'm not all gung ho on drifting either, but it definitely takes talent to do what they do, as does NASCAR driving, but that was never in question. Personally, I'd watch rally racing or Touring car racing before I'd bore myself to death with NASCAR or drifting. And Drag racing is even more boring. The thing about NASCAR and Drag racing that kills me is that they claim a Monte Carlo or Mustang won, when in fact, the only thing even remotely resembles either of those two cars is the body, other than that, it's a totally fabricated setup. At least on Touring cars, they have the real car, the real motor, they have just souped them up for racing puposes, so when an Accord wins, it's really an Accord, not an Accord body w/a NSX motor. Not to mention that the tracks are alot more challenging and it takes alot more skill.

Old 06-12-2005, 06:41 PM

so u are just one of those people that thinks all nascar tracks are ovals???? wow im not even gonna get started

Old 06-12-2005, 08:11 PM

so u are just one of those people that thinks all nascar tracks are ovals???? wow im not even gonna get started
ya'll got figure 8's too, oooh. Ain't got nothing like touring car tracks though. School me dog.

Quick Reply: Roof Spoilers?