General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Respecting others' cars

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 AM

Just yesterday I was talkingt to some kids by my car at school. One decided to set his books on my deck lid. I told him twice to move them off of my car. He did not and ended up picking them up about 20 feet away off the ground.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:17 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This fat POS at my school always sits on my car when i come out and it really pisses me off. I havent seen him do it lately bit there are 3 small dings in my front fender that im guessing from his billfold....

Old 05-22-2009, 03:53 PM

Its too the point now where I have serious reservations parking my car in any parking lot. At work I don't have to worry because we have a large lot and people like myself park at the back and leave ample space between cars. If I have to park in a parking lot, I always look for an end spot or at the back but you always get that idiot who parks 6 inches beside you even though there are 20 other spots available. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy so we usually just take her car when we go shopping which is just fine by me !

Old 05-25-2009, 11:51 AM

I've had it happen to me several times with my Monte. Yeah its not in the best shape, but I'd prefer to keep the paint as nice as possible. Every day after Thanksgiving sale at my work (I work at a Fred Meyer gas station in Oregon) I have had some jack *** put a shopping cart next to my car. Every time I've always caught them because I am pumping gas into customer vehicles and ALWAYS watch my car everyday I am at work. When I catch them doing it I tell them to move it away from my car and all but ONE person has done that... It was November 2007 and this woman, after loading her van with purchased items from the sale, put the cart between my car and the car next to mine. I asked her TWICE to move it and she ignored me. So I took the cart and moved it 1/4-inch from their van. I exploded when they gave me the one fingered salute and screamed at the top of my lungs at them.

I hate people like that but in the end Karma will come back to bite down hard on them.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:04 PM

I had just got done doing a complete paintjob on my 02 myself and within a week I had to repaint the drivers door. Went out of town with it and stopped to eat. Parked all by myself away from everyone else in the parking lot and come back out about an hour later and there was a very large door ding on the lower part of my door where it curves out. They managed to take it all the way down to metal. They must have done it and left right away because there was no car there when I come out.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Old 06-25-2009, 01:01 PM

My first car was a pretty red '95 Beretta. I was waiting to pick my GF up from work, and a big, black Suburban parked next to me. The passenger was nice enough to ding me hard enough to shake my car. They were some burly dudes, and I didnt have my Smith & Wesson at the time, so I got to see how easily a flathead precision screwdriver cuts thru his paint. About 12 inches long, DEEP into the metal.

Is there anything sweeter than revenge?

Old 06-25-2009, 01:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Snyderman
Is there anything sweeter than revenge?
Pixy Sticks.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Pixy Sticks.
touche