General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

7th Gen ('06-'07): Reproduction Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Reproduction Window Sticker

I'm sure some of you have had these made for your cars, but I didn't find anything in the forum about it. Perhaps I just overlooked it... Anyhoo, I'm trying to have one made for my '07 SS, seeing as how I purchased it used in 2013 and nothing like that was part of the sale. I tried using www.window-stickers.com (Triple-A Enterprises) but they told me that they didn't have enough information on that year to accurately produce one, even after sending them the SPID label. Do any of you have another company that you have used that might be able to help me? I was hoping to have one this spring as I tried to enter the car in some local shows. Thanks in advance for any help that anyone might be able to offer...

Old 03-11-2016, 07:57 AM
10 Year Member

Okay, then.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

You can always check ebay as they usually come up for sale on there
The one on my car is a custom one from a vinyl lettering shop, which may be your best option as then you can choose the exact color you want
There are a couple of companies that do sell them for our cars, I want to say Pheonix graphics, but I could be mistaken on the name. I will see if I can find anything for you

Old 03-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Old 03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member

What I'm looking for is a reproduction window sticker, or Monroney sticker. I didn't see anything from Phoenix Graphics along those lines. Thanks for trying to help, though! Unfortunately, it seems that it may just not be possible to find what I'm looking for...

Old 03-14-2016, 05:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question

go to google search and put in (Automobile window stickers) for a full search.
I found the link below that seemed to indicate what you might be interested in. But watch out some times they are not what they appear to be.

VIN number Lookup to get windows sticker

Old 03-14-2016, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
go to google search and put in (Automobile window stickers) for a full search.
I found the link below that seemed to indicate what you might be interested in. But watch out some times they are not what they appear to be.

VIN number Lookup to get windows sticker

Thanks for the help. I had actually ran across that website a couple of weeks ago, but moved on because there were no links for GM stickers. I did, however, send them an email this morning just to see if they can possibly help me out. Fingers are crossed......

Old 03-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question

Last year I was talking to a fellow who collects cars and they are nice Chevy's but some of them are Clones and he didn't know it.
So when I pointed out the differences he was upset.
I owned them when they were new back in the 60's and 70's.
So I mentioned what I paid for a Chevelle SS back them and he said that is not true? He produced a window sticker but it was not the original and he said look at this price.
Didn't make a difference to me back then what ever the sticker was you could usually get a good discount on the package and I did.
So the only thing I can say about these stickers I am not convinced they are accurate to the Car, they may be similar.
But that is on a 50's thru the 70's. After 79 I can't say for sure.
I remember that the sticker I wanted to save off the one Chevelle I owned I worked to soak it off and it was stuck so tight, I only got 2/3rds of it.