General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

post up your roof rails

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pure2sin
I need to figure out a way to make a mold of these and sell them lol. I have a set if purple ones I need to sand and paint but then I will have them also. I got mine for $175 picked up. What I really want is that shark fin antenna that is on the roof. I hate the antenna on the rear window. I am pretty sure that the shark fin one is only for satellite radio but I wonder if I could get one and wire it in somehow and take off the rear window one. HMMMMM
Make that money!

Old 08-18-2010, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pure2sin
I need to figure out a way to make a mold of these and sell them lol. I have a set if purple ones I need to sand and paint but then I will have them also. I got mine for $175 picked up. What I really want is that shark fin antenna that is on the roof. I hate the antenna on the rear window. I am pretty sure that the shark fin one is only for satellite radio but I wonder if I could get one and wire it in somehow and take off the rear window one. HMMMMM
I intend to do exactly that, I assume these are made out of urethane similar to our bumpers right? I was thinking I could make some copies out of fiberglass but I don't have a set in front of me.

I figure I could make them our of fiberglass and sell for $100 maybe even less depending on demand