General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Post photos of your Monte Carlo here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Post photos of your Monte Carlo here!

ORIGINAL: RickAKATed10

Nice pics rj. Nice green grass and a great looking poll barn!

J/K... I really like your silver 06 LTZ.
RJ... How do you get your lawn that green? I can never get my lawn that green. Congrats on keeping your property looking so good.

Jaws... Have you considered tinting your tail lights? Your car would look even better than it already does if you had the tails tinted to go with your tinted windows. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Sorcier... Really nice customization on the Intimidator. Is that the 2004? Looks great with the touches taken from the 2002 Dale Sr edition. The checker flag with bowtie fits perfectly. I like the red Monte too. Is that the 2000 Pace Car? What fog lights are you using?

Old 02-14-2009, 01:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

Taz I had considered it since I have tinted window and silver and black look good together. i was thinking about the taillights and the headlights tinted but I was going to if I had gotten black rims but instead I got chrome and also chrome tips but I still might if you think it still look good.!!!

Old 02-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think tinting your tail lights would bring out your rims more.
For the tail lights you have two options. Either the tail lights covers that stick on with 3M Dual Lock velcro. Or you can use the spray-on tinting, like VHT Nite Shades. I'd go with the spray on since tail light and headlight covers tend to get stolen. I had two sets of headlight covers stolen off of my Z24.

For the headlights, you can get the tinted headlight covers. But like I said, they tend to get stolen a lot. Plus it cuts down on the amount of light that you may need on a dark road at night. I would save up and invest on the black headlight assemblies.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:43 PM

this is my monte so u al can see and comment on it

Old 02-14-2009, 11:22 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

RJ... How do you get your lawn that green? I can never get my lawn that green. Congrats on keeping your property looking so good.

Taz. The secret to having a green lawn in this part of the U.S. is to consume lots & lots of beer. The more the better.

Then when it's time to drain off the excess beer, well you can pretty much guess where I'm headed with this.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

But to be serious, it's done by a lawn service. They keep making it grow so I have to mow more often.
(Doesn't seem smart does it?)

Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 PM

have a 02 but black in great condition .i will takes some pics this weekend .finnaly got a day off work .nice car

Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 PM

Old 03-02-2009, 11:20 AM

Hi Taz.
It's the 2004 edition. It of course was all black when purchased but I painted the skirts and extensions silver, had a vinyl shop apply the red stripes before reinstalling the skirts and extensions. I bought the side #3 graphics over ebay along with the windshield graphic and a local shop custom made the side checkers based on a pic I saw over the web. So, yea.. a combination of 2002 and 2004 attributes all in one
The red one was plain when purchased (it's an LS model). Again, we purchased the side graphics over the web and installed ourselves (wife and I). We then took off the bumpers and painted the bottom section silver. Did the same thing with the skirts. Aftermarket fog lamps on the red one (with a very custom and awkward mounting done by yours truly.. don't ask how it was done.. I don't remember anymore hahaha). Thanks for the comments :-)