General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Oh noes!

Old 05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Default Oh noes!

School is coming to an end for this semester, so I've begun ordering some things for my monte. I popped onto pfyc.com today and the clear and black headlights are gone! I hope it is only a glitch, but if not, anyone know where else to get them? I've been searching ebay for the past 20min and can only find them for the 5th gen monte's and I own a 6th gen.

Old 05-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Default RE: Oh noes!

[align=center]Hi Mike,[/align][align=center]Glad to read that you are finishing up school.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Summer.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are these the type you are look'in 4 ?[/align][align=center]Wish you good luck, `Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[:-]
Black Housing Head Lights 2000-2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo by KS

Vehicle Lighting > Headlights > Projector Headlights > Chevrolet/GMC Lights
[align=center]
By: KS

MSRP: $500.00

Just: $240.00Set

[:-]
Description:

Black Housing Headlight Kits are manufactured to exact OEM specifications for easy installation and fit. Dramatically improved styling with the EURO PROJECTOR.

More Info:

Sold as a Set of 2

[/align]Click on below link to connect : ) Peace/Out

#lh-cmc00blk

[align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][/align][align=center]http://www.customstreetdesigns.com/6233-lh-cmc00blk.htm[/align]

Old 05-09-2008, 03:40 PM

Those are close, I'm looking for the ones with the clear corner reflectors.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:32 PM

try serching clear dimond cut headlights for monte carlos.

it shoudl pull them up for you. I know mine were listed as a clear Dimond cut light.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

oooh...those are nice headlights...just call the guyz @ pfyc.com, thats what i did when i was asking about shipping

Search this Thread