General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

A New Visual Mod (Mirror)

Old 10-26-2008, 06:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default A New Visual Mod (Mirror)

Well I saw a picture of a mirror on a Monte Carlo on Facebook with this little mod. I posted a comment and he told me that he found this vinyl on eBay. I followed in his footsteps. It arrived at my home and when I came home from kollege this weekend, I installed it!!!

This camera just doesn't take pictures like it used to.. some of your pictures just don't take, others don't look right. I think ti's been dropped a few too many times. Here is a picture of it after I washed it today though.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Default RE: A New Visual Mod (Mirror)

looks good man. love the sticker, so true to life!

Old 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Funny decal.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:14 PM

Hmmmm...

*heads to ebay to get 'Objects in mirror are even more devilishly handsome than they appear' sticker*

Old 10-27-2008, 08:56 PM

I got a set of those for my Motorcycle.

"Objects in mirror definitely slower".

Speaking of "Objects in the Mirror" ... I had the Monte and and was returning home from my daughter's house, earlier today. I locked the tranny in second and pushed the Monte hard, up the entrance ramp ... slipped it into third and passed an 18-wheeler in the middle lane ... getting ready to let my Monte right flat-out on the Interstate. Like I have trained myself to do, before going "Flagrant" ... as they say, I checked my rear-view mirror and got the shock of my life. Looking like he was drafting me, because he was so close, was a Massachusetts State Police Cruiser, right on my rear bumper! I signaled and got out of the high-speed lane. He passed me and kept-on going down the road. I was at 78 mph and getting ready to pounce on it when I had the heart attack!

Old 10-27-2008, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

Speaking of "Objects in the Mirror" ... I had the Monte and and was returning home from my daughter's house, earlier today. I locked the tranny in second and pushed the Monte hard, up the entrance ramp ... slipped it into third and passed an 18-wheeler in the middle lane ... getting ready to let my Monte right flat-out on the Interstate. Like I have trained myself to do, before going "Flagrant" ... as they say, I checked my rear-view mirror and got the shock of my life. Looking like he was drafting me, because he was so close, was a Massachusetts State Police Cruiser, right on my rear bumper! I signaled and got out of the high-speed lane. He passed me and kept-on going down the road. I was at 78 mph and getting ready to pounce on it when I had the heart attack!

Ive been there.

My feet go cold, and my heart drops into my stomach.....esp after a pint of creamy Guiness or four.

[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 AM

[align=center]`Duane ~CowBoy~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
They don`t like to lose [/align][align=center]LOL
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/9531AC0678B24CCD905D8F482ABA29F6.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Subject CowBoyapprehended for driving at a high rate of speed[/align][align=center]up Brubeck Mountain with another CowBoyGirl : ) lol[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Posted 4 Humor Only, It`s a BeachBum Comic post [/align][align=center]My grandfather`s quote of the day:[/align][align=center]"Stop looking for yourself in everyones elses mirror, look in2 your own ,[/align][align=center]Be Real ~ Be `True ~ Be `Happy 2 `be"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader a `Happy Day 4-$ure[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/CE54522AC232425E83E435BBD284DAFE.jpg[/IMG] [/align]