General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Need help please "urgent"

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Default Need help please "urgent"

I was rear ended in my 2005 monte lt. I just had repairs done and they replaced the rear bumper cover. The problem is now the sides of the bumper cover are wobbley and not sturdy anymore. The wheel well has movement also. Like there is something missing under the sides of the rear bumper cover where it wraps around to meet the tires. My question is.... Does anybody have a picture of there monte with rear bumper cover off? Or could somebody take one for me of under there rear cover where it wraps around to meet the tire? I would like to see if there is something they didnt put back together. Thank you guys in advance. I would like to address this issue as soon as possible so the shop will be responsible to fix it. "sorry for the caps" my keyboard is screwed up.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't know if this will help you or not, but.... I have these two photos in my gallery from when my car was painted 6 months ago. It is an '07 SS, so I'm not sure of the similarities to your car. This is the best I can do for you.... Hopefully, someone else can come closer to answering your questions...