General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

My Monte is totalled.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by gothkid
Quatermain take some pictures man i no its hard, but its part of the healing process. I didnt want to take pictures either but when i did i felt alittle bit better.
I can't. The car is sitting in a storage unit 200 miles away from here and it closes every weekday at 5pm, I don't get off work until 4pm every weekday, so I will never be able to make it.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:31 PM

every time i hear about someone losing a car. especially one on a forum like this. its like i think someone lost a child. alot of us guys and girls put alot of time and money and for the most part our hearts and souls into our cars. its just sad thinking bout someone who did that and is now left back at square one with another car. every person on this forum is in a quest to make their car their own version of the "perfect car". and it seems like more often than not a careless other drivers brings that quest to a temporary stop. ive had it happen to two vehicles of mine and i can sympathize with u dude. good luck with ur new ride and i just hope u can make it as awesome as your last one

Old 04-22-2010, 07:25 PM

When a member losts a car it is like they lose part of themselves. Sorry it happened to you and hopefully you can find a replacement.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:35 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ya I feel the same way - I'm still sick about it. I don't know why I have a strong connection to your car, I guess cause it's the same year and almost the same options as my 03. I feel like my car just lost a very close family member.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:01 PM

Thank you for the replies, I can tell you all that you're nearly spot on. When I first evaluated my car right after the wreck had happened, and my shock was finally beginning to subside, I thought to myself, "She's totaled, gone, I can get another Monte Carlo, a newer and faster one, but I'd much rather keep Evelyn" Luckily I had not invested a large amount of money into her, I had started with the exterior modifications and was in the process of drawing up plans for some bolt-on modifications, but nothing had been purchased yet.

I will always miss Evelyn, because she was my first REAL car, a true purchase, and a true car. I'm just content that I will be sticking with the Monte Carlo itself with my next purchase, this car has only 19,000 miles so far, so it ought to last me a very long time. Again, thank you for your replies.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:54 PM

sorry to hear

Old 04-22-2010, 09:51 PM

Welcome to the Intimidator club
Dale shall soothe away the pain !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Old 04-23-2010, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Welcome to the Intimidator club
Dale shall soothe away the pain !!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I hope so! Tell me the L67 is a lot more fun to drive than the L36! That's what I'm most excited about.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Quatermain N/A SS
I hope so! Tell me the L67 is a lot more fun to drive than the L36! That's what I'm most excited about.

Hi `Jeremy
OK, the L67 is a lot more fun 2 `drive than the L36 4-Sure : ) It's SuperCharged
I know it has 2 be difficult wait'in ~>like a kid wait'in 4 `Santa.
We all hope that you get your `dream soon.
Keep `us updated, we look 4ward to pic's & your review.
Good Luck ~>4-Sure

Old 04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Quatermain N/A SS
Well it is!!! I like the fact that my L67 is my DD so I can stomp on it!!! So I can preserve my 03 and drive it gently LOL!!!!