General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

> Monte Carlo Parts Hotline ? <

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb > Monte Carlo Parts Hotline ? <

Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo Parts

10 Great Reasons to Buy your Chevrolet Monte Carlo Frame from PartsHotlines
PartsHotlines uses your zip code to sort the results of our live search in closest order to you. You'll find your part in your back yard if there's one available! If you buy your Chevrolet Monte Carlo frame using PartsHotlines' Shopping Cart, your personal information is safe at PartsHotlines. We will never share your information with any other company. A used Chevrolet Monte Carlo frame is not only good for the environment; it's great for your wallet! To participate as a PartsHotlines supplier, our recyclers are first investigated and then voted on by their peers. Not every salvage yard can be a member of PartsHotlines. If you're buying body parts for your car or truck, don't forget to check the color to see if they'll need to be painted. When dealing with the auto salvage yards on PartsHotlines, you should expect to get a good working, clean and tested used part for your car or truck. Once you've entered your search information, you'll see parts from all years and models which will fit your vehicle. Many people don't realize that more than one year, or more than one make will fit! PartsHotlines helps you find the right thing, at the right price, right away! Since PartsHotlines uses a live search, additional results may come in after your results display. To see the additional parts we've found just click the See More Parts button at the top of your screen. You may not realize it, but purchasing quality used parts from a top salvage yard enables you to help the environment with savings in raw materials, pollution and energy.
Has any member used the above site ?
If so, how was your experience ?
Please/post/share
Thank You

Last edited by Space; 09-04-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM

NoBody has used the above ?

I guess I'll just have another `drink & see `if any members post anything about the above site ?

^ Mr No-Body ^

Last edited by Space; 09-05-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I usually just buy parts for my car locally or off of ebay. Nothing against a store like that, I think it is a good idea, I just find that when I have the time to fix anything I need to do it asap instead of having to wait for the parts, and generally anytime I try and plan ahead to do things something always comes up If anyone has any experiences with parts stores like this I would like to hear about them.

I know with the bigger local used parts dealers they are connected online and if they don't have the part they can find out where one is located and have it shipped to their store

Old 09-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

looked up 2 parts and no results found.......

Old 09-06-2013, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
looked up 2 parts and no results found.......

Hi Chris,
What did you search for ? "2 parts of what ?"
Thanks for you post & trying. That's why I ask `if anyone has used this site ?, so that we would know if it good or bad...

I hope we get some member's that have used it & were successful..
Sometimes, many times we will never find `out > unless we `try

p.s. Thanks `Ken for your post

Old 09-17-2013, 05:59 PM

I have tried to use them on looking to upgrade my cougars rear breaks from drum to rotors I didn't get a reply. I have a irs on the rear and I think they thought I was weird. because it has rear knuckles like our monte carlos. other than that I think it was weird not on getting a answer.