General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Exhaust Build: Monte Carlo LS Best Exhaust?

Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Default Monte Carlo LS Best Exhaust?

Hey y'all, I just recently bought (as in 1 month ago) a 2001 Monte Carlo LS (3.4L) and am wondering the best (and cheapest) exhaust pipes I can get. My brother also has a Monte and he used a Cherry Bomb/ straight pipe... Needless to say it's louder than sitting next to a Boeing 747. I want a muffler that gives it a good sound, but won't scare away all living things in the surrounding area. Also, I live in Virginia which has some tough laws on exhaust noise. I am a newbie to most car stuff so anything is helpful. (I also don't really understand the difference between resonators, catalytic converters, and mufflers)

Thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails Monte Carlo LS Best Exhaust?-20180622_102450.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.