General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Message from chris wit a few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Message from chris wit a few questions.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around but this site isn't mobile compliant. Moms doing allright but she still needs prayer. I will be doing a benefit show for her this summer and ill let yall know bout that, now onto why I'm here and thanks PF for posting for me.

My brothers 16th bday is march 20th and I'm getting him a 5th gen for it, I've found a 97 white with the L36 engine and I just need to know a couple things before I commit. What is a good compression # for this engine, what's a good vacuum pressure, and other then seeing coolant on the dipstick is there a way to determine the integrity of that troublesome lower intake gasket other then pullin the engine apart and looking? Thanks in advance guys, btw this 5th gen is a fixer upper by choice for a few reasons, 1) u appreciate stuff more when u have to work on it, 2) by fixing a 5th gen to me that will be the repayment for buying it for him, 3) it'll be personal then and I bknow he'll take better care of it cos he will know how it feels to have to pay bleed and sweat for something.

I hope to come back again soon cos I miss yall mcFERS and I got a crapload to update yall on Tears Of Crimson

I am just acting as a medium here so post ur replies and i will make sure chris gets them

Old 02-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Default RE: Message from chris wit a few questions.

ORIGINAL: kweef

I am just acting as a medium here so post ur replies and i will make sure chris gets them
Hi `Medium Member Keef, - Jeremy -
Thanks for posting the evidence of the survival of `Chris,
our MCF Monte of the Year Member.
Please give `Chris our regards, and wish him the best from
`Space & the BeachBums
- Isnt it just amazing what one will find/read on the MCF -
Thanks Medium `Jeremy 4 your words/time/updates/contributions/beer/smokes : )
[:-]
A MEDIUM provides evidence of survival of the human personality beyond the ... Any person sitting with the medium can hear or see what is happening. ...
www.psychics.co.uk/psychics/whatisamedium.html - 26k - Similar pages

Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Chris! I agree with ya on the appreciating stuff more when you have to work on it/for it.
Sounds like a good project. Should be great when it's done. You always do good work.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:29 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Chris,

My thoughts and prayers go out to your mother. You are such a good brother for helping you 16yr old bro with a car. I know he will appreciate it more if you guys work on it together. Your mother and brother are very lucky to have you in their lives.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:46 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Chris, hurry back cause we need you on here.

Glad to hear you mom is improving. Family & friends ARE very important in times like these. They can make all the difference.

Your brother is getting a fixer-upper Monte? Then you need to get him on MCF as a member. We will corrupt him like we have everyone else. (j/k on corrupting him)

Hurry back.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

CLOSE family and CLOSE friends are VERY important! I will be praying not only for your mother's healthChris, but also for you, and your compassion, and that it gives you many blessings.

I miss you all here, also, but the forum's technical gods aren't being friendly to me. Trying a different browser, so I hope this posts OK.

Jeremy, your a good friend for posting for Chris.