General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- MEMBERS ONLY -

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Default RE: - MEMBERS ONLY -

I think having a bunch of Montes on the road with the forum address as a graphic would be kinda sweet. Imagine cruisin down the road and passing someone from the forum that you didn't even know was part of it. It's to bad that we don't have a shorter URL that links to the board, I'm sure we could come up with some pretty spiff graphix for our cars. Anyways, I still think this would be a good way to bring more members into the forum, while also bringing members closer together.

Perhaps someone could give us a few examples of what the graphix could look like on an MC, using photoshop or something???

Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 AM

Space you shouldn't wish you had a V8 as your monte is beautiful as it is. I know most of the time 9.99 out of 10 I'm glad I got my LTZ with the awesome 3.9. Maybe we could get a section going on these motors. I can't seem to find a lot of information on them at all. It's mostly devoted to the V8's, which are cool but not all of us need or want one. That's my .02 worth. I think it's an awesome forum myself.

Old 02-08-2007, 09:37 AM

this site is not mostly devoted to the V8's if you ask me most of the people on this board have a gen 6 monte so theres a lot gen 6 talk 3800 motors and all related stuff but like i was saying if we divided the forum in to sub-forums it mite help to be more specific in motor and trans problems to help out the community
but thats just how i see it

Old 02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i like it the way it is

easy to understand...if there are sub forums then it will get too confuzing :-s

Old 02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: cain45

Space you shouldn't wish you had a V8 as your monte is beautiful as it is. I know most of the time 9.99 out of 10 I'm glad I got my LTZ with the awesome 3.9. Maybe we could get a section going on these motors. I can't seem to find a lot of information on them at all. It's mostly devoted to the V8's, which are cool but not all of us need or want one. That's my .02 worth. I think it's an awesome forum myself.
Hi James, I love the V-8 SS Montelook & especially the
sound of the V-8, but I'm really happy with my
LT3 for it's power & MPG.
I couldn't afford the price of a SS or the insurance increase[X(]
Maybe, in my future : )
2006 is the only year Chevy put the 3.9 in the Monte LT3
& LTZ's. You have a very rare Monte.
When I get caught up on my school work, I will research
& do a post on our 3.9 engine.
Thanks for your contributions to MCF.
Safe miles 2 U,
`Space

Old 02-08-2007, 11:54 AM

Past post on Suggestions
add yours 2 it
[:-]Click below link [:-]

Old 02-08-2007, 03:35 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Perhaps a vinyl graphic of our MC's that reads www.MonteCarloForum.comto put on our car would get the word out. I see other MC drivers all the time, I'm sure that a graphic like that would get their attention.

I was going to mention the very same thing. I'll put one right next to my NMCOA window sticker. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Advertising really does work. It's like you want to hold a car show and don't tell many people about the event. So the day of, not many people show up.

Is MCF a link on any of the other Monte web sites? I know people do use the provided links when they can't find an answer to their question or they're just surfing.

Is there a chance we can get some hot NOPI tuner girlz to hang out on the site and attrach members?

Old 02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
5 Year Member

Is there a chance we can get some hot NOPI tuner girlz to hang out on the site and attrach members?
hey!!! now thats a good idea

i didn't even notice the car in this pic till someone pointed it out to me..lol..

no you can't tell me that wouldn't bring more visitors..especially if it was a monte she was leaning on

Old 02-08-2007, 05:36 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
hey!!! now thats a good idea

i didn't even notice the car in this pic till someone pointed it out to me..lol..
no you can't tell me that wouldn't bring more visitors..especially if it was a monte she was leaning on
[/align][align=center][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=devilgrin.gif]..Great Idea : )[/align][align=center]Josh, your girlfriend is reallycute [:-][/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image : )[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/6C9BA23637444F50830FDC5CCEDEB72B.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]my novice attempt, but it was fun [/align]

Old 02-08-2007, 05:47 PM
5 Year Member

hey, thats a good one..i like that

i should definetely win monte of the month with a pic like that

Quick Reply: - MEMBERS ONLY -