General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

meaner looking front end!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Default RE: meaner looking front end!

Getting closer TAZ I was wondering what the hood wood look like painted Gloss Black on the center of the hood ; just the one stripe down the middle filling in the center area around the groves on the hood. Yes the Superior Blue was right on.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Taz

ORIGINAL: silverbullitt

there's a blue ss with black stripes in here his name is rick done this, which imo i think make his mc front end kind of meaner look. he he took off the front high sport piece under the bumper and replace it with razzi piece. that's probably something i like to do to my car. space if you know who i'm talking about can you post his car pic i like to see it again.

Is this the one?

yup that's the monte i was talking about. i don't really care much for the side skirts or rear bumper piece i think they look ricey! i did had the kit awhile back glad i never install it. end up selling and got my money back. i think that one piece under the front bumper would look good on the monte cause it bring the bumper down more specially if your car is lower.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:02 AM

The bottomgrill yes but the hood - just one black stripe in the middle of the hood not two racing stripes. In the middle of the two groves on the hood.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:24 AM

[align=center]Members, please keep your PhotoShop pictures coming [/align][align=center]Hidden talents of our MCF Members, and also[/align][align=center]the hidden artistic talent of our MCF Moderator `Taz.[/align][align=center]Thanks Members4 posting/sharing your talent[/align][align=center]The kid is still in pre-school PhotoShop`in class[8D]4-Sure [/align][align=center]But it`s fun....I never had a coloring book when I was `wittle like[/align][align=center]yesterday p.s. DEI MonteSS, U have a Beautiful SS.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif]Looks better after a few beers [sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align]
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Ok, many after a case or two of beers
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/B87D94BDED1E4F36B73BE6B1B2AD9A4F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-01-2009, 02:39 PM

that blue monte is sick the racing stripes look awsome

Old 03-01-2009, 02:53 PM

Space looks to me like you are more advanced in photo shop than you give your self credit for.
Keep up the good work

Old 03-01-2009, 05:55 PM

JJ good work on that red monte.. thats exactly what i was talking about wen i started this thread.. not double teeth and fog lights lol

Old 03-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center]Hidden talents of our MCF Members, and also[/align][align=center]the hidden artistic talent of our MCF Moderator `Taz.[/align]
Thanks but I haven't photoshopped any of the pics I posted in this thread.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: StanzManianDevil

JJ good work on that red monte.. thats exactly what i was talking about wen i started this thread.. not double teeth and fog lights lol
Thanks man.

I was even thinking what it would look like with a Corvette style from end, but i got sidetracked.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:08 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: DEI Monte SS 04

Space looks to me like you are more advanced in photo shop than you give your self credit for.
Keep up the good work
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Greg for your kind words.I plan on getting[/align][align=center]a updated PhotoShop Program in my near future.[/align][align=center]I would really like to take a course on it. It`s a lot of fun.[/align][align=center]Several members have super hidden talents.[/align][align=center]Sorry, Mod Taz, My spaceBrain thought that you did [/align][align=center]I played with members BowTieTech`s Monte below[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [/align][align=center][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/9D50F757B8144402A5399EA315D7E2D3.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: meaner looking front end!