General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
85.00%
No
15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

MCF Chat Room Yes or No ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MCF Chat Room Yes or No ?

[align=center]MCF Moderators/Admin[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Subject: MCF Chat Room [/align][align=center][sm=chattypair.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Could a Free Chat Room be created for our MCFForum ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There are several sites that claim to be free to applicants, but[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't know if any members would be interested[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]in a Monte Carlo Forum "Chat Room". ?[/align][align=center][sm=chattypair.gif][/align][align=center]Has any member ever set up a Chat Room ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please post your comments, suggestions, recommendations and[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]if you think it's possible and wanted.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please Post .[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Default RE: MCF Chat Room ? Yes or No ?

i say hells yes, and i know exactly where to make one too

Old 06-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i've never done that...but i think it would be a cool idea...

should say attn patrick on this

Old 06-02-2007, 01:35 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i've never done that...but i think it would be a cool idea...

should say attn patrick on this
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd,[/align][align=center]I leave that decision to our Moderator Staff.[/align][align=center](That's what they get the big bucks for : ) [/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center]I would see how the members respond & if there is a positive[/align][align=center]input, then we could contact Mr Administrator `Patrick.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know he does visit our site often & he may see for himself.[/align][align=center]Thanks Chris & I hope in our future,that the members will be able to accept your offer to set one up& bethe first[/align][align=center]"Monte Carlo Family Chat Room"[/align][align=center]For Members Only[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks Mod's & Members.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let the MCF Members Decide by their Votes[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-02-2007, 01:48 PM

well even if they dont want it i still have a chat server that i can use for personal reasons, who knows maybe it can be an unofficial chat for this site lol. either way it will pwn to have a central gathering point for us to converse in real time

Old 06-02-2007, 02:03 PM

[align=center]Thanks Chris for your post. I don't see any problems that would conflict with the MCF, but[/align][align=center]I rather have approval from the higher ups, that created and fund this free site for us.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't think it would affect the post count/traffic on the MCF & it would give members a chance to have[/align][align=center]group discussions on Topic Post in more detail. And, also it would provide[/align][align=center]another home for `Space to bug other members : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]May I suggest, we do our homework & seek the majority oftheactive members input to this subject, and hopefully proceed.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks again Mod Wiz & Super Member Chris for being an extra active members[/align][align=center]to the MCF & sharing so much of your knowledge & time : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"The MCF will become, what We the Members make it"[/align]

Old 06-02-2007, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]"The MCF will become, what We the Members make it"[/align]
you know its a full time job keeping up with u space d00d? LOL but i agree with that last statment and i further it by saying "with the memebrs we have now MCF will become the greatest thing ever created online"

Old 06-02-2007, 02:36 PM

i'm in and all for it

Old 06-02-2007, 02:44 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: scc24540

you know its a full time job keeping up with u space d00d? LOL but i agree with that last statment and i further it by saying "with the memebrs we have now MCF will become the greatest thing ever created online"
[/align][align=center][align=center][/align]______________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What R U Smok'in Dood : ) ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-02-2007, 02:50 PM

hey man i know man i get my stash from space d00d he gives me the good s*t thats outta this world man. its like from pluto or something man. hahaha the beach bum d00ds and i gotta meet. i do belive we would cause quite a huge problem for the law enforcement in your city

Quick Reply: MCF Chat Room Yes or No ?