General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

This made my day yesterday !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 04:09 PM

Good Luck `Keith in the Club & the Show!
"Good things do happen 2 Good People" <~4-Sure
from the Alien`Kid : )

Old 04-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lol I thought you would like that

Old 04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very cool Keith! When I first got my Monte I showed it and it was my DD. I earned the respect from many people because of all my hard work keeping my car looking mint.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Default car show

Way to go Keith..... Never underestimate just how nice your MC is.
You have a great looking car ( and that's my idea on your hood and I'm glad to be a small part of it ) and You've put a lot of effort into it and will pay off for you. The more that I go to shows...the more compliments that I get on my car but Not just my MC but MC's of that era. I have had several people tell me that GM did a great job in the design of the last two generations. I just wish more MC's would come out.
Good luck with the show. Bring plenty of water, Sharpie, Ink Pen and Detail your tires at the show. Don't forget a chair !
Have Fun !

Old 04-14-2011, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
Congrats! & isn't that great when a guy with a really super high end car comes up to your car and starts saying how great it is. One time a guy offered me to drive his new corvette in exchange for him to drive the monte lol I was like no way but thanks for the offer. Good luck with the show!
I love my car too and I'm protective of it but I can promise you that if someone offered to let me drive their Vette, I'd be throwing my keys at them! "Here ya go!"

Old 04-14-2011, 10:05 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Very cool Keith! When I first got my Monte I showed it and it was my DD. I earned the respect from many people because of all my hard work keeping my car looking mint.
yea I cant wait there should be 120 cars at this one and I have a chance to win a trophy .Most of the shows out here i will be in the show but not have a chance to win anything the standard cot off date is 1980 and they are doing that to keep the rice grinders out .
To me it is kind of silly I would think they would want to raise as much money as they can but whatever .
I know that some shows I can be in I can compete but I cant cruse on the cruse night weird !!

Old 04-14-2011, 10:12 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by nascar43
Way to go Keith..... Never underestimate just how nice your MC is.
You have a great looking car ( and that's my idea on your hood and I'm glad to be a small part of it ) and You've put a lot of effort into it and will pay off for you. The more that I go to shows...the more compliments that I get on my car but Not just my MC but MC's of that era. I have had several people tell me that GM did a great job in the design of the last two generations. I just wish more MC's would come out.
Good luck with the show. Bring plenty of water, Sharpie, Ink Pen and Detail your tires at the show. Don't forget a chair !
Have Fun !
LOL Thank you man and everyone that helped me get to this point with the Monte !! I asked a ton of questions when I first joined and you and many others helped allot I feel that this car is the car that the forum built with me and when you all look at my car pics you all can see what parts you helped with !!
I have to ask though what is the sharpie for?? I get everything else .

Old 04-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Very cool. You do have an extremely nice Monte.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:16 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by EarnhardtZ71
I love my car too and I'm protective of it but I can promise you that if someone offered to let me drive their Vette, I'd be throwing my keys at them! "Here ya go!"
at 6'-5" i don't know if i would do the Vett but a Camaro ,Charger,and a 57 Chev I would be all over that swap of keys !! they just better hop i come back

Old 04-14-2011, 10:22 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
Very cool. You do have an extremely nice Monte.
thank you man !! You know that you have the only all black Monte on here that I would trade keys with for a day !!

sorry everyone that has nice black Monte's please do not send me hate Pm's but I really like his the most out of all the gens and active members .

Quick Reply: This made my day yesterday !!