General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Hate. Dislike........

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Default RE: Hate.

i do what i want....... simple answer...I like my car and joined my site to see what it was really about... I am in the process of trickin it out, maybe not speed but the detail of my car is nice... as a matter of fact I don't care what you guys think about what I've said... O've said it, it's done... so now to leave this topic alone.. I won plan an simple... Now if you guys wanna kick me off a "monte carlo forum" be my guest I won't lose any sleep, I might get more.... Thanks guys and everyone in the MCF family (lol) havea wonderful day.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:47 PM

98monte you may be happier here: http://mymonte.com/discussion/its 90% about the 90's Monte/Lumina

Old 02-27-2008, 06:51 PM

ill go where i please thank you.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hmm.

Nobody trashed your car, or 5th gen Montes. I don't know what you think you won, but congrats on your win.

This whole thread is twilight zone material. Can we move on now?

Old 02-27-2008, 07:13 PM

holy christ what is this? wow ant d00d chill out a bit man. you got ur point across now lets be the bigger man and drop it aight d00d? and as far as going to mymonte i HIGHLY disreccomend it. because they allow bashing on their forums and some of their members are ridiculously out of control. i say lets just chill. its been determined beyond anyshadow of any doubt that the 5th gen is the least liked of all montes. now we can either accept that and let them win or we can take our 5th gens and make them into something special and show the world how great they can be. far as all this drama it aint worth it. most hate my car and thats their loss and speaking as the 10 time loser of motm i can honestly say i really dont care what others say or think because its MY car. i got the trophies and looks and compliments and wins to back up any claim i can make so the others can just bash and cuss my car till their tounge falls out i dont really give a flip. im on other forums that arent so 6th gen based and thats good too, i tried to get u to join one of them but u said u werent going to because it didnt give you enough in return. but now im ending this topic *i hope* and lets just either move on as in leaving the site or move on as in dropping the drama

Old 02-27-2008, 07:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I like my 5th gen, thats all that matters. Its fun, fast and unique. I kinda see what he is talking about, it seems like the 5th gen isnt really popular on this forum, but who cares. Even with all the negative things said about these cars, I still like them.I wouldnt trade my car for any other car on this site. I could have gotten a 6th or "7th" gen but then if I parked in a lot, I would never be able to pick it out of the crowd of 12445345354 other ones. You guys need to realize that the 5th gens gave birth to the 6th gens. They have the same platform, so basically they are the same car. Different body and interior, but those are just looks and comforts. If you think looks are the only thing about a car then you are just like any other car enthusiast phony. I know we arent phonies here so lets accept the fact that us 5th gen guys and you 6th gen guys both drive the same car and get back to business here and quit hating on each other.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:26 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I won plan an simple...
...... I didn't know you could win arguments by not answering my quesiton and just repeating the same BS over and over......

Old 02-27-2008, 08:27 PM

my 5th gen got me around just fine and after some things i got it to no longer look like and old man's car, but i eventually decided to get rid of it for a plain out better intimidator

Old 02-27-2008, 08:40 PM

ummm, im done and you're still ranting.. woo... kiddy like.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: 98monte

ummm, im done and you're still ranting.. woo... kiddy like.
You're done. Everyone else is done. Good. This thread is done.

What we've learned from this:
5th gen Monte Carlos good, Hate bad.

Quick Reply: Hate. Dislike........