General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Failed Double Roller

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 01:37 AM
Default RE: Failed Double Roller

Rick, as nice as that sounds, now adays, no one gives a crap about the little guys like me...

Old 04-19-2008, 01:38 AM

Well Wayne, you could always pick my car up from ZZP and drive it back down here to PA for me! HAHAHA

-Keegan

Old 04-20-2008, 08:04 AM

Damn, Keegan. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I am glad that ZZP is fixing it for you, but they sound like top notch folks there, so I'm not surprised, but damn, that really truly sucks.

Mark

Old 04-20-2008, 06:21 PM

Keegan...that is a CLEAN break...I've never even seen a bicycle chain break that clean before...Glad that ZZP is fixing it though. Oh and I live about two hours away from ZZP...lol. But sorry, I won't drive it to PA...it may just find my driveway and stay there...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:37 PM

haha, i was hoping maybe ALL member could team up, drive it a bit, then hand it off to the next member, so that I don't have to take a 12 hour greyhound bus up there to get it!

Old 04-20-2008, 09:27 PM

lol yeah. Man I can't believe all of the valves were toast though...bleh. lol.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 PM

If you are going to take a 12-Hour Bus ride to go and get your car ... I would't get on the Bus unless my friend Jack Daniel's was going with me.

Then, I'd hope that there was a great guitar player sitting across the aisle from me. Not an average picker. Some guy that could actually play anything but had an affinity for playing Blues Guitar.

That, would make the trip memorable. Bringing a pair of Dice along also helps pass the time. Particularly, if you get HOT and make your point a few times.
If you want a good book to bring along: "Protect and Defend" is a real spy action thriller I just finished and highly recommend.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:59 PM

haha, good stuff... i'm hoping they finish it up by friday, but it's doubtful, so I keep my fingers crossed for the following week..

absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? if that's the case, I'm humping my monte the first time I see her! I've been driving my mom's 3.4 monte as a spare, and no offense to you guys, but I can't take it anymore, I need my blown Monte back!!!!!! =(

Old 04-21-2008, 01:29 PM

Shoot, I drove a Monte LS before I bought the Z34 and I give you LS guys/girls credit....I can't handle that 3400...it just isn't right for me.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:04 PM

A Monte with a 3400 LS is better than NO Monte at all. I know you HotRod Guys need the speed. But, I'm truly happy piloting the nice LS I bought from the nice Old Lady.

It's a joy for me. I wouldn't be able to gas-up a SS or a Turbo Car needing the High Test without some pain. It's been getting some time on the bench, anyway, now that the Bikes are back on-the-street.

Quick Reply: Failed Double Roller