General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Eleanor is awake!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Default Eleanor is awake!!!!

After having my 96 monte carlo for month, i was tired of a quiet ride, i got a flowsound glass pack, with exhaust and with a 2 1/2" chrome tip. I havent got the piping, catalatic converter, and down pipe. Once i get those done, it will be alot louder and sound a little better too. I have done the ac platinum plugs, ac delco premium wires, and a k&n replacement filter. Hopefully going to do my throttle body, cai, and coil pack soon, but here is a little sumthing what i got going on now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpRTAf24wg

Old 01-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The exhaust sounds like it got a lot louder then stock. It looks like you're having fun and so far so good. The video was kind of funny too with the guy not being able to figure out how to stop the camera from recording, lol. My only suggestion is to skip getting a new coil pack unless your current one is bad. You won't gain any performance from it and you will lose reliability. Otherwise, keep it up!